Kreshin bugged?

So i'm trying to start Shadow of Reven but needs to run forged alliances first and on the assault on tython the kreshin boss I had to down to like 10% health and she totally respawns with full health kept happening yesterday as well.

This has to be bugged how am I even suppose to beat the boss to move on to shadow of reven?

So i'm trying to start Shadow of Reven but needs to run forged alliances first and on the assault on tython the kreshin boss I had to down to like 10% health and she totally respawns with full health kept happening yesterday as well.

This has to be bugged how am I even suppose to beat the boss to move on to shadow of reven?

Most likely the combat droid was getting knocked to a point where the fight resets, i find it's easier to engage the fight around the stairs and by the forcefield into the temple

Most likely the combat droid was getting knocked to a point where the fight resets, i find it's easier to engage the fight around the stairs and by the forcefield into the temple

Yeah I stayed at the top of the stairs and it still reset, I see no reason why it resets her health.