Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a way to dismiss the combat support droid?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is there a way to dismiss the combat support droid?

Darth__Payne
04.01.2019 , 11:07 PM | #1
Iv'e been a player since the Beta. A lot has changed over the years. I left for a while and came back to find that the game has become overly easy. I mean too easy. One of the biggest turn offs for me is the stupid support droid. He's CLUNKY, in the way and takes 90% of my kills most of the time. Why isn't there a way to dismiss him?
It would be smart to have a smaller or more petite droid helping, and have an option to dismiss him should he become annoying like in the instance. He is helpful SOMETIMES. But I literally sat back and watched him go toe to toe with two elites, and he just wouldn't die. So I just gave up and kept going. I just want to play with my companion who already heals at a ridiculous rate, and have fun like playing the story out on my own without some huge droid basically doing everything for me. I purposely only use ranged companions because the melee class companions get in my way and it irritates the crap out of me!

Bioware, please listen to this and put in a hot fix. it wouldn't take much at all. It's the little things.

PS while you're at it, give the Sith Warrior back his vanilla attack animations. The new one's are horrible. They look like there was a 'bring your child to work day' and someone let little jimmy decide to replace a smooth line of attacks into a ridiculous set of unnatural yoda flips. Juggernauts don't fight that way. Would Malgus or Vader? No.

ceryxp
04.01.2019 , 11:46 PM | #2
On your buff bar there will be an icon for the support droid. Right-click it to dismiss the droid.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj