Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis: Bonus Series - Republic

mbfhl
03.16.2015 , 06:18 PM | #11
When you complete your class mission, you will receive a mission on fleet to speak to Agent Morritt. You cannot speak to him until you have completed your class mission, in the same way that Nar Shaddaa bonus series comes after chapter 1, and Alderaan bonus series comes after chapter 2.
<Fearless> <Epidemic>
Aimee Scoundrel | Isabel Sentinel
Jayde Operative | Ariana Marauder

ytrenor
03.19.2019 , 01:06 AM | #12
I got the mission from Moritt directly. I completed the Belsavis class story AND planet story... and I was level 70 (thanks double XP week). But I'm pretty sure the level is not as important as completing both class and planet story for Belsavis. When I was done with both, I took the shuttle from Belsavis to the space station, and there Moritt was available for giving the quest.

SteveTheCynic
03.19.2019 , 04:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ytrenor View Post
I got the mission from Moritt directly. I completed the Belsavis class story AND planet story... and I was level 70 (thanks double XP week). But I'm pretty sure the level is not as important as completing both class and planet story for Belsavis. When I was done with both, I took the shuttle from Belsavis to the space station, and there Moritt was available for giving the quest.
Two points:
1. You're wrong. The bonus series *after* Pub Taris / Imp Balmorra are gated by level 60, and all bonus series are gated by completing the character's class story missions but not by the planetary <Story Arc> missions.

2. All the people above were talking before the release of 4.0, when all this stuff changed fairly radically, so your response is of limited relevance to the rest of the conversation.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ObsidianBones
03.19.2019 , 01:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Two points:
1. You're wrong. The bonus series *after* Pub Taris / Imp Balmorra are gated by level 60, and all bonus series are gated by completing the character's class story missions but not by the planetary <Story Arc> missions.

2. All the people above were talking before the release of 4.0, when all this stuff changed fairly radically, so your response is of limited relevance to the rest of the conversation.
That sounds about right as Nar Shaddaa is that way too. You have to get to level 60 in order to unlock the Bonus Series on planets that have them. Of course, completing the class story and planetary arcs help to get to that level quicker.