Breakthrough(Heroic 4 on Belsavis)

Tried with my level 50 sniper a few times before usually with 2 level 43-44 guys and it's still tough, we usually could not kill the boss unless with a good tank, could only loot the objective. Today I tried with my Powertech with 2 guys around 42-44, she has full columi+ BH chest but still had difficulty tanking this boss with most of the DF interrupted, is that because of the fire aoe? This boss is way overtuned. It's not required for the quest but it really got too much HP for a level 43 heroic 4 quest and its damage is crazy. Edited by Slowpokeking

So sick of people complaining about how hard things are in this game. That's what makes it worth playing. Why don't they just hand you guys full dread once you hit 50 while they're at it. Might as well. If you think somethings too hard...your doing it wrong or its supposed to be. I wouldn't play this game if I could just solo and breeze through everything. Damn sure wouldn't pay monthly for it. If your having trouble, get better gear, get better group members, get better at your class. Simple solutions. I wiped 3 to 4 hours on kephess ec hm last night and today combined. Do I want them to nerf it? No. Its how it should be. You get what you earn. Skip it if you have to. Other people have beat it. Ask them how they did it. Edited by TrillOG-

So sick of people complaining about how hard things are in this game. That's what makes it worth playing. Why don't they just hand you guys full dread once you hit 50 while they're at it. Might as well. If you think somethings too hard...your doing it wrong or its supposed to be. I wouldn't play this game if I could just solo and breeze through everything. Damn sure wouldn't pay monthly for it. If your having trouble, get better gear, get better group members, get better at your class. Simple solutions. I wiped 6 hours on kephess ec hm last night and today combined. Do I want them to nerf it? No. Its how it should be. You get what you earn. Skip it if you have to.

So sick of people complaining about how hard things are in this game. That's what makes it worth playing. Why don't they just hand you guys full dread once you hit 50 while they're at it. Might as well. If you think somethings too hard...your doing it wrong or its supposed to be. I wouldn't play this game if I could just solo and breeze through everything. Damn sure wouldn't pay monthly for it. If your having trouble, get better gear, get better group members, get better at your class. Simple solutions. I wiped 3 to 4 hours on kephess ec hm last night and today combined. Do I want them to nerf it? No. Its how it should be. You get what you earn. Skip it if you have to. Other people have beat it. Ask them how they did it.

The difficulty should match its level and reward. This boss is not easy to tank even as level 50 with columi. I helped many people with it and they all agree this heroic is way too hard for level 42-44.

Edited by Slowpokeking