Trooper Phases with Companions

DobbySchwa

So I recently finished the Trooper storyline, and I was a bit upset.

The major thing was that only once all of Havoc Squad is working together- on the Gauntlet mission, which was really cool with the cutscenes of everyone kicking butt. But I was rather disappointed that this never happens again, especially in the final battle against Rakton. I thought that the point of a squad was to have everyone working together, not just two of the 6 members. So, I think that all (or at least the important) Trooper phases should allow all of your companions at the same time.

What do you think?

For me the trooper story always did highlight the issues with only being able to use 1 companion the most for instance on Tatooine:

You are given a choice towards the end of either saving Fuse or capturing a imperial (I cant remember if it was a soldier or scientist) if I had my full squad with me as it should have been I could have completed both objectives

Also when issuing orders in the field to "Havok squad" I expect the companion I have to turn around and say something like "nice try Sir but x,y and z are back on the ship with their feet up while we are out here doing all the work as usual.

Though in your specific case with Rakton, I can't remember all too well but didn't the other members of the squad have their own missions to perform? I seem to remember briefing everyone.

So I recently finished the Trooper storyline, and I was a bit upset.

The major thing was that only once all of Havoc Squad is working together- on the Gauntlet mission, which was really cool with the cutscenes of everyone kicking butt. But I was rather disappointed that this never happens again, especially in the final battle against Rakton. I thought that the point of a squad was to have everyone working together, not just two of the 6 members. So, I think that all (or at least the important) Trooper phases should allow all of your companions at the same time.

What do you think?

NONE of the Trooper missions allow all of your companions at the same time, not even the Gauntlet. In the Gauntlet (which I agree is a cut above the rest), you have one companion at a time with you (Yuun then Vik if I recall correctly), two of your choice holding the fort at some sort of control centre, and one (that you didn't choose for the control centre) holding the fort at the airlock leading back to your ship, while the sixth - the ship droid ffs - stays on the ship. The only ones you actually tool around with are Yuun and Vik.

Yeah but right at the beginning you do have your whole squad fighting along side you before you split if for your various missions, that in itself is a sight to see all my companions in the gear I chose for them all along side me even if it was only for a minute.