Space Pirate Packs in CM ?

StreetPunk

Are they already have been there since 1-st shipment returned ?

I know about black market, crime lord, skip tracer, blockade runner..I'm afraid I miss it

You can buy the bundle pack that has all four of them. However, I would have preferred if they would have sold large bundles of individual packs instead of a single bundle pack of 24 with 6 of each.

The Space Pirate packs only came via the shipment 1 bundle. And I have seen close to zero of them on the GTN. I think most people open them themselves, because there are items from the Revan gear set inside. The mask even?

The mask itself is in more than one set, but only the Space Pirate pack will give you a chance at getting the gloves or the sash. Since both are needed to complete the set they're sought after. The Space Pirate pack does have an issue, though. When it was released, there was some commotion about certain sets of armor being altered. The designers thought to improve the look of the armor sets (the cartel packs were still new so the designers were experimenting) but there was a lot of outcry, so now this pack contains not only the 'normal' armor set but also a 'classic' version of the same set for those who liked the old version better. Of course, having that many armor sets in one pack somewhat clutters the RNG, so the Revan stuff is extra rare. Hence the high prices on the GTN.

At least, that's how I remember it all. Feel free to correct me if I've missed something.