Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Exceptional / Mastercraft pieces ConFirmation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crafting Exceptional / Mastercraft pieces ConFirmation

cheezehustla
01.24.2012 , 03:33 PM | #1
Can anybody confirm that crafting the same rakata relic repeatedly will eventually get you an exceptional version of that relic?

darkmindaustin
01.24.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2
All it can get is an augment, if that is what you mean by "exceptional" that is a yes. Otherwise, no. There is nothing higher than augmented rakata relics from crafting.

GnatB
01.24.2012 , 03:40 PM | #3
the question, presumably, is whether or not you can RE to get a tier 1 version, then RE that to get a tier version.

i.e. a redoubt/overkill/critical rakata, etc.

That being said, I've never dealth with relics, no idea if they follow tiering or are linear. (or even if rakata are the only ones possible)

Obbu
01.24.2012 , 04:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by darkmindaustin View Post
All it can get is an augment, if that is what you mean by "exceptional" that is a yes. Otherwise, no. There is nothing higher than augmented rakata relics from crafting.
Correct.

Non-Upgraded items that crit craft get the exceptional tag.

So if you crit a green craft its exceptional, or a base blue/epic as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by GnatB View Post
the question, presumably, is whether or not you can RE to get a tier 1 version, then RE that to get a tier version.

i.e. a redoubt/overkill/critical rakata, etc.

That being said, I've never dealth with relics, no idea if they follow tiering or are linear. (or even if rakata are the only ones possible)
He is asking if you can get a crit craft on a BoP rakata pattern, and the answer is yes. Not an RE question - and no, you cannot RE the rakata patterns into higher tiers, as they are already the (current) highest pve gear tier.