We need better ways to get high level mats.

Subatia

I find boarding or exiting my ship resets the missions I have available. Go to your hangar and simply board / exit your ship a few times until you have all your companions assigned to missions you like.

I find logging out and logging back it can reset my crew missions.

No no no. It's totally HEROIC See, you're supposed to be thinking HEROIC here.

Couple years at least. You're not supposed to be frustrated and disheartened when you burn repeatedly through stacks of expensive mats and get zilch to show for it.

That's HEROIC, sir! HEROIC™! Tomorrow will be a new day, and you can HEROIC again!

Crew mission that you need not showing up? Why, good sir, imagine how HEROIC it will be when it finally does!

And if it fails after waiting 30-60 minutes for it to yield results? Why, that's just prolonging your HEROISM, sir! You can HEROIC again!

And again...

...And again.

And just imagine; just -attempt- to CONCEIVE of how HEROIC you will be when, possibly after weeks of dilligently striving, you FINALLY get the thing you were looking to get and...sir, you just don't understand how HEROIC you will be.

It will change your life forever. You're just not uh...not thinking HEROICLY yet.

Gotta think HEROIC term. Yeah. And it will teach you so much about HEROISM! Wouldn't you like to be thought of as HEROIC, sir?

But the best; oh sir, the MOST HEROIC; is yet to be shown! When you can make level 50 things, oh HEROISM, you will get to go HEROIC hardmodes quite HEROICLY a lot to get the materials to HEROIC them!

It's HEROIC sir! HEROIC and HEROIC. It just takes all the HEROISM of HEROICLY everything and HEROICS it into this HEROIC, HEROIC... HEROIC HEROIC!

HEROIC!

*This message brought to you by HEROIC HEROISM HEROING.*

Fixed To Properly Reflect Bioware Terminology.