Please don't nerf the HM's

Sure, I'm all for balance and what not, but the hard modes are there for just that, to be hard and a challenge. The only issue I currently have is that the bosses are not in tune with the rest of a flashpoint.

For instance, on boarding party, clearing it was just as easy as going through it on normal, but when you do get to the last boss, it drops a hammer on you, and gives a gear check that should have been placed on the first miniboss or trash pulls.

Thats the kind of balance and adjustment that needs to happen. (And fixing the endgame. Gamebreaking bugs at endgame will do just that, break the game as people stop playing because they're hitting a wall they can't control ie:Soa Despawning because the tank gets pulled in a mind trap:mad:.)

Please, leave the Hards HARD!

Sure, I'm all for balance and what not, but the hard modes are there for just that, to be hard and a challenge. The only issue I currently have is that the bosses are not in tune with the rest of a flashpoint.

For instance, on boarding party, clearing it was just as easy as going through it on normal, but when you do get to the last boss, it drops a hammer on you, and gives a gear check that should have been placed on the first miniboss or trash pulls.

Thats the kind of balance and adjustment that needs to happen. (And fixing the endgame. Gamebreaking bugs at endgame will do just that, break the game as people stop playing because they're hitting a wall they can't control ie:Soa Despawning because the tank gets pulled in a mind trap:mad:.)

Please, leave the Hards HARD!

Agree with you there. They should rather make hardmodes harder. In my opinion the last encounter in Boarding Party is fine.

Regarding Soa. That problem is easily avoidable. Just let your tank pull aggro before anyone else engages him.

Regarding Soa. That problem is easily avoidable. Just let your tank pull aggro before anyone else engages him.

This isn't happening on the first phase, it happens throughout the full fight, usually when we're about to kill him on the bottom floor, and POOF, there goes our tank, and about 5 seconds later, there goes Soa :/

This isn't happening on the first phase, it happens throughout the full fight, usually when we're about to kill him on the bottom floor, and POOF, there goes our tank, and about 5 seconds later, there goes Soa :/

Hmm strange. We have had that problem once and that was when Soa came active again after the first floor colapse phase. Our tank didn't get the first hit and in he went.

Dont know about flashpoints, since I only bother to do BT, but eternity vault is beyond a joke on hard. First 4 bosses are free loot, since they are either tank and spanks or stupid free loot puzzle bosses. Soa seems hard, but he might be bugged since invisible lightning balls like to kill people.

Loot seems totally messed up and random. Sometimes we get rakata tokens, but on one boss we got columni bracers. Hard mode eternity vault dropped the same loot as hard mode black talon, makes sense right?