The Eternity Vault - Annihilation Droid XRR-3 Boss Fight Walkthrough 8-Man

Hey everyone,

To continue our effort in providing strategy videos for every boss to you all, I present to you our strategy for Annihilation Droid XRR-3. Please note the majority of this video is being ran through at 4x normal speed as the encounter is pretty long and filled with a lot of rinse and repeat moments.

The guild in this video is Nerf Dialogue, you can learn more about us at http://www.nerfdialogue.net

Any feedback you have is appreciated, and I look forward to getting the rest of these videos done for you soon!

EDIT:

This is the 16man version. Edited by Niclamus

Would you give the details of your raid setup, number of tanks/heals/melee/ranged please and what you think is ideal as well? Thanks.

8 man

1 tank

2 heals

16 man

1 tank

3 heals

More ranged than melee exact number doesn't really matter if people can put out the dps

Edited by conezero

A walk through really isn't needed for eternity vault at all. All the fights are pretty simple and easy on normal and are more tailored for pugs and such to allow people to at least see the content with out having to worry about difficulty.

However i'm sure it will be nice for people to at least see what to expect w/o being surprised. More information on the web the easier it is for people to understand. Thanks for the contribution.

b4 people ask yes i've finished it on normal and looking forward to heroic next week. Pretty fun bossfights if you ask me except for the part where they're riddled with bugs.:D

Quick question after seeing your 16 man raid comp. I was thinking along the lines of 2 tanks, 5 healers and the rest dps.

According to your setup, that would mean hitting the enrage timer way too often.

Are your 3 healers having a hard time keeping up the raid?

Outside of a couple trash pulls, there is no point where you would even want a 2nd tank. You only need 1 even on 16 man.

4healing everything works fine also if you are having issues with heals, but you only *need* 3. The encounters are all designed so that you can avoid damage if you really need to. Outside of the burn phase at the end of XRR-3 and the stair phases on Soa that is.

Outside of a couple trash pulls, there is no point where you would even want a 2nd tank. You only need 1 even on 16 man.

4healing everything works fine also if you are having issues with heals, but you only *need* 3. The encounters are all designed so that you can avoid damage if you really need to. Outside of the burn phase at the end of XRR-3 and the stair phases on Soa that is.

you can do it with 2.5

Good guide ntl.

Edited by Artacks