Pifpaf...

KalElc

last 1.5 years i hear trash about russians cheaters-exploit-omg

now die

good night

Nothing to do with russain, its about a "strange coincidence" with quite a few of his games, that people haven't seen happen with other healers. A fair few people have noted it.

Nothing to do with russain, its about a "strange coincidence" with quite a few of his games, that people haven't seen happen with other healers. A fair few people have noted it.

Aw come on, tell me what it is!!!!!

Also Bestpowers, y u hef to b med? D:

Aw come on, tell me what it is!!!!!

Also Bestpowers, y u hef to b med? D:

word on the fleet is that Pifpaf has been synchronising his/her solo ranked queues with another healer. When the queue pops the other healer quits and takes the hit to his rating (either a PVE'r or just YOLO). This results in the other team being backfilled with a DPS rather than a healer.

This gives Pifpaf a huge advantage by being the only healer, which in turn gives Pifpaf a high rating.

This should be considered a exploit and he/she should be embarrassed.

Edited by clubdeeko

I have never encountered a backfill. I mean if the engine fills the 4th scpot when someone quits why am I playing like 1-2 3v4 a day? Do not tell me there is no one else in the queue because I am on ts with others in queue and they dont get a pop to fill our quitter... and no, it is not happening when someone quits after first round, the match starts with 3v4, hell one time i was in a game that started 2v3...

And the other bugs as well... 2 days ago a merc "stucked" in our wz, he was not there, no target, nothing but they won because the acid killed us...

i dont think that would work, at least 90% of the time, since pifpaf's rating is big, around 2.1k or sth, and the YOLO's guy must be pretty damn low if he leaves pops. i heard about it yday, and it made sense, but now, a bit less Edited by MocniSkopac

I have never encountered a backfill. I mean if the engine fills the 4th scpot when someone quits why am I playing like 1-2 3v4 a day? Do not tell me there is no one else in the queue because I am on ts with others in queue and they dont get a pop to fill our quitter... and no, it is not happening when someone quits after first round, the match starts with 3v4, hell one time i was in a game that started 2v3...

And the other bugs as well... 2 days ago a merc "stucked" in our wz, he was not there, no target, nothing but they won because the acid killed us...

Yeah... Som players just AFK the entire game in spawn without getting kicked, but it actually won me a game! We won (!) first round, but died second round, but due to a guardian having AFK'ed the entire game, he was still in spawn, and poison doesn't hit spawn.

Let me advise you on how backfill is currently working.

If someone quits before they enter the arena it is backfilled automatically. If someone quits before the countdown timer starts, its is backfilled. If the countdown timer starts and someone quits, it is not backfilled.

Well, i cannot confirm or deny. What i can do is say what i experience. When i q for Solo Games i Look UP for other healers. Trying to get in Game with one of the higher Rated ones. Well what Shall i say.. 1 Game against him Most of the Times. After that i wait on Fleet 40-60 mins without a Pop. That's going on for some days now... I often get Bored and Start playing my Mara alt.. Still Looking UP which healer is Entering arenas and... What Shall i say... Arena q Maybe doesnt like me ...

Oh and PLZ moar healers q for solo

Edited by Osdorof

Let me advise you on how backfill is currently working.

If someone quits before they enter the arena it is backfilled automatically. If someone quits before the countdown timer starts, its is backfilled. If the countdown timer starts and someone quits, it is not backfilled.

I guess thats how it supposed to work, as I have said, it happened multiple times that no 4th entered my team before the game started and it wasnt backfilled. I had 2 mates on ts in rwz q and they didnt get a pop.

Oh look! Possible exploiter on TOFN :eek:. i think we should all get together and talk about why other servers think we are trash. True story! Anyone wants to open a thread as to why other people think they are better than TOFN? Oh wait ... :rolleyes: Edited by Leafy_Bug

сосите хер нубасы

Кудрявый, в смысле ты не ничего такого не делал? Так объясни им это, они ж предполагают.

Lol I assume you are pifpaf :)

Nice welcome for the community :D

I might assume he meant that he doesn't exploit, but people just leave when they see his healer on the other side :o

Edited by helloder

Кудрявый, в смысле ты не ничего такого не делал? Так объясни им это, они ж предполагают.

I might assume he meant that he doesn't exploit, but people just leave when they see his healer on the other side :o

Care to translate? :D

And no, dear god no, that isn't what happens. I myself have seen it in about 6/7games this week, at least 4others that I know of have mentioned it to me totally independantly of each other. Always the same thing, they got a game, accepted the pop straight away, the game turned out to be 4dps(or 3dps & 1tank), Vs 1heal and 3dps(or 2dps & 1tank). Not people leaving with fear because they see him :rolleyes:

But hey, maybe he's just the single luckiest operative in the game with regards to queues, its possible. I think he should definately buy a few lottery tickets if thats the case.

Edited by Aragost

Какого вообще я должен объясняться, я английского не знаю перевожу сообщения Goole, голова должна быть на плечах, я первый в мире читер и эксплойтер пишу программные коды запуска ракет и ломаю swtor да и все это без знания английского языка.

Горит зад? Есть customer service , кому не нравится пусть пишут тикеты, или ливают из игры, а не устраивают быдло-срач

Какого вообще я должен объясняться, я английского не знаю перевожу сообщения Goole, голова должна быть на плечах, я первый в мире читер и эксплойтер пишу программные коды запуска ракет и ломаю swtor да и все это без знания английского языка.

Translate:

Why dafak I must explain anything, I don't know English and translate my messages through Google translate.

Guys you must have a head on your shoulders.

Ye, right :rolleyes:, I am the world first cheater and exploiter who can hack rocket launch codes and exploit swtor but I dunno English.

Edited by helloder

Горит зад? Есть customer service , кому не нравится пусть пишут тикеты, или ливают из игры, а не устраивают быдло-срач

Translate:

Are you asses on fire? There is customer service, if you are suspicious - write a ticket or leave the match, and don't start the holy war without evidence.

Edited by helloder

Care to translate? :D

And no, dear god no, that isn't what happens. I myself have seen it in about 6/7games this week, at least 4others that I know of have mentioned it to me totally independantly of each other. Always the same thing, they got a game, accepted the pop straight away, the game turned out to be 4dps(or 3dps & 1tank), Vs 1heal and 3dps(or 2dps & 1tank). Not people leaving with fear because they see him :rolleyes:

But hey, maybe he's just the single luckiest operative in the game with regards to queues, its possible. I think he should definately buy a few lottery tickets if thats the case.

Well there is no point to translate his first message.

In short he doesn't agree with your accusations guys. :D

P.S. And ye guys I don't have POV here, I simply translate to help people argue, cause.. well I like good argue :p

Edited by helloder

Translate:

Why dafak I must explain anything, I don't know English and translate my messages through Google translate.

Guys you must have a head on your shoulders.

Ye, right :rolleyes:, I am the world first cheater and exploiter who can hack rocket launch codes and exploit swtor but I dunno English.

I dont think it was clear, noone's saying he exploits in the game, more that its a form of hmm, selective queue manipulation? designed to get unfair games.