Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early access guys write the day u entered the code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early access guys write the day u entered the code

Boondoggle
12.13.2011 , 10:58 AM | #1021
Registered pre-order code: 07/23/11

Received e-mail for early access: 12/13/11 10:10am CST

Stuck at work until 5:00 pm CST.....PRICELESS!
"You've got to carry weapons
Cause you always carry cash!"--Smuggler's Blues--

AFTERMATH-Guild Member
"Bravery doesn't count if you're dead!"-Platt Okeefe-

Jarazar
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #1022
In

Thu 7/21/11 10:58 AM

longi
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #1023
22nd July, got it at 2:00pm GMT.

On a break now my fps is crap and i have a headache

BTW, all the names are going super quick, you guys need to get in fast!!!!!!

Gankstah
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by Menhar View Post
I can't for the life of me understand why 97% of people posting in this thread didn't read (or maybe can't understand English) the topic title. Why are people posting that they didn't get in with their pre order dates. The title says to post IF YOU GOT IN AND THE DATE YOU ENTERED YOUR PRE ORDER CODE. What is difficult to understand about that?

You have serious anger issues.

I fear for your children. If you have any.

Mithrand
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #1025
I can't for the life of me understand why 97% of people posting in this thread didn't read (or maybe can't understand English) the topic title. Why are people posting that they didn't get in with their pre order dates. The title says to post IF YOU GOT IN AND THE DATE YOU ENTERED YOUR PRE ORDER CODE. What is difficult to understand about that?

I found it helpful to find out that some ppl didn't get in and they entered on the 23rd where as others got in that were on the 23rd. That allows us to isolate where they are more accurately. Maybe go for a walk or something you seem a little wound up.

Kraylessa
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1026
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeAntony View Post
Bioware never stated early that this would happen so people can't be angry at others ordering later then them getting in at all, now if we knew this would happen in advance then people would have a reason to get angry.
Wrong. Bioware stated from the very beginning of pre-orders, back in July, that early access would be staged based on the order in which you entered your pre-order code. It was a part of the pre-order FAQ from the very beginning.

JadeJedi
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1027

Well you can extrapolate from the posts just what you are looking for.. it appears that if you ordered on the 21st your likely to be in game, any day after that at this point seems to not be in at this point.

Tayjo
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1028
I entered my code at about 7:00am (eastern time zone) on the 21st and received my early access email around 7:23 this morning (first wave?). Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck at work. Actually, I have an internal interview for a new position, otherwise I would have taken the day off. 4:00pm can't come fast enough today...need to get my character names on lockdown!

Shayera
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1029
23rd in (in a few seconds) - Location: Germany
It was curiousity that killed the cat - Anonymous
But it got nine lives! - Shayera
Collectors Edition

BrawlinBadger
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1030
28th July 2011 for me, not in. A guildie entered his code 7 days before I entered mine, got in.
I understand a week IS a long time with pre orders, I am sure there were lots of people putting thier orders over that week.... but still.
Will just have to be patient!
I feel sorry for the people who pre ordered the game in November/December.. good luck seeing your early access..