Bioware, an easy thing you can do

RswanBing

I think it could be a good idea to put a banner or a warning message on the french forum (probably german one too).

Something short to let people know no one from swtor will read and don't let your customers waste their time.

Because there's always people who don't know it, and create threads, hoping for an answer or thinking that someone will read, until one of us players tell them the sad truth.

It's not a hard thing to do, cost nothing, and it would show some kind of respect for these people.

Edited by RswanBing

Well, this outstanding bad managed company has not an ounce of respect for their customers, not only in this case but in general their attitude towards customers sucks on all possible levels. I've never seen that before, not in the gaming industry nor any other industry. It's unbelievable. Without the Star Wars theme this game would have died long ago and Bioware does nothing to support it, not even in their own interest but they are too ignorant or incapable to see and change it for the better. Edited by Khaleg

How is this different from the normal forums?

I'm not saying bioware is doing great on the english forum, it surelly could be better too. But if someone asks something on the english forum, bioware can see it, and sometimes ( I know, not often :p ) they even answer. At least we know they read things here, what they do of what they read I really can't say, but they read. :rolleyes:

On the contrary, someone opening a thread on the french or german forum will never be read by anyone from bioware, but nothing let them know that. The dev's blog is translated (hum... not everything actually, but that's not the point :D), so it gives the illusion of communication with french community (or what remains of it... ); everything is the exact same thing, so people think it works the same way, but it's not.

I've seen people answering dev's blog translations, asking questions, suggesting things, seeking help, and they clearly think bioware will at least see, even when they don't expect an answer. But there's 0% chance to reach or to let bioware know something that way, here's the difference. ;)

Edited by RswanBing