Ops in 5.1 - Will unassembled pieces drop from every boss, or just the last boss?

benzodiazepine

Ninja-ing....

Have the devs ever come up with a system of anti-ninja-ing? I got taken twice in a TFB HM in 4.0 update when some dude ninja-ed the offhand on the last boss...and another time on the 3rd boss taking the headpiece (different ppl naturally)....it's extremely frustrating even if you don't pug often.

Looking at it logically....in an ops that is 1 hour long, you get a guaranteed piece between 8. And you gear up as a group....1 piece between 8. You also don't get bolstered in Vet/Master Ops and it seems to take much longer to gear up. You also have weekly lock-outs of course.

In PvP you gear up individually, you also get bolstered, with command tokens and unassembled components. So....how much gear will you get in 1 hour of PvP? 4-6 warzones....and if 8 ppl are doing it? I can't wait to see the stats....

Why not make PvE gearing with unassembled components also and tokens, just like PvP. It would make gearing individual on both fronts and remove ninja-ing from the game entirely.

Please think of something. I think this 100% on last boss thing is gonna be ninja heaven....but in PvP you can just get bolstered and get a reward simply for participating (even in ranked!)...it's quite a joke.

Edited by CaptJames

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic