Finished Makeb...disappointed

FourPawnBenoni

This thread is contaminating the forums so persistently, it actually gives me a run for my money.

I really don't see how a player could walk away disappointed with Makeb unless they're a cold, number-crunching bank teller type (read: traditional hardcore MMO'er) with virtually zero interest in story, immersion, or anything else that may possibly intrude upon their stats-based, carefully min/maxed journey to the top of the DPS ladder.

The only people who do are self important armchair analysts who think they know better than the paid professionals.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There great if you like being a hamster on a treadmill and doing the same dailies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over x 200 and over and over again....

For new players the 1-50 is still great with the class stories, after that the game offers nothing except repetitive linear game content if you can call it that.

I still find it funny all the hype about how there redoing world pvp on illum and how the player base was going to be blown away come Feb. 2013, and what did we get? nothing.... No world pvp...

well yes if ultimately MMO end game bores you. then TOR endgame will bore you.