Paying for an unplayable game

Riiquiem

In order to post on these forums, you need an active subscription. If you don't like the comments of paying customers don't read the forums. Go play the game you think is so awesome. As for me, I support these threads because 400000 people had a point....this game sucks.... 400000 more will have a point next quarter.

So, trolling on an internet game forum is worth $15 a month to you?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to post on these forums, you need an active subscription. If you don't like the comments of paying customers don't read the forums. Go play the game you think is so awesome. As for me, I support these threads because 400000 people had a point....this game sucks.... 400000 more will have a point next quarter.

By next quarter the game will have mostly everything in it that everyone keeps crying about. Bioware will cater the game to criers and content sponges who just ruin the game with their suggestions and then they just move on without a care in the world to the next mmo

Edited by Holden_Dissent

What Gamewiz said.

I'm on one of those empty servers. I firmly believe I'll enjoy the game a lot more when I play on a server with population again. Someday.

Again, I'm afraid to start over somewhere and then be unable to transfer my current 50's over when they set up the free transfers. We clearly aren't going to be given free reign on where to move. I'd hate to completely waste my time on a server I can't end up transferring mains to.

I'm kind of afraid I'll have to pay for transfers as well. I'm hoping since I have a near 50 on my new server with legacy level 6+, that they'll let me move other characters to this server for free. One can hope at least.

I'm kind of afraid I'll have to pay for transfers as well. I'm hoping since I have a near 50 on my new server with legacy level 6+, that they'll let me move other characters to this server for free. One can hope at least.

Most likely what will happen is there will be free transfers that are limited. IE, if you are on a low pop server, you can free transfer to another higher pop server that Bioware designates for you. If you choose to not go to that other server and instead want to pick your own server, you'll have to pay to do so.

Hello everyone!

We'd like to give you the opportunity to address the original issues that were presented in this thread in some conversations that the community is already engaged in. Specific feedback threads, like the ones we will link below, are the best way to express your concerns about a topic. Threads that focus on a large number of concerns or suggestions can often see many very good points lost along the way, as the discussion is not as focused as it is in areas that deal with an individual issue.

The Planets feel dead...

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

We will be closing this thread, but please do feel free to join in on the conversations going on in either of the links above!