Interface Editor

DarknyssXX

I am getting a new pc and I was wondering if there was a file that I could save from my current pc that would have all my saved interfaces. I dont know if the game saves them to the account or not and I dont want to lose them. If anyone can help that would be great :)

Hi, your different interfaces are saved in XML files here:

C:\Users\[YOU USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

If you copy the directory to the same location on your new system after installing the game then you will be able to access them again.

If you copy the directory to the same location on your new system after installing the game then you will be able to access them again.

Just to be clear, you can also just copy your entire SWTOR folder to the new computer, instead of re-installing it**. After copying SWTOR and the GUIprofiles, simply navigate to your SWTOR install and find "Launcher.exe" and right-click on it. Choose "Send To - Desktop (create shortcut) and then use the new shortcut to launch the game.

Tip#1 - if you also have saved keybind setups, they will be found in the same area as the GUIprofiles and called "Keybindings".

Tip#2 - don't install (or copy/move) SWTOR to the default (x86) folder. Instead, it's better to make a new folder such as "games" and install/move/copy the SWTOR folder there. (But, do copy the GUIprofiles and key setups to the proper AppData locations)

** It may be best to re-install, but if your download speeds are slow, copying/moving is a good alternative.

Edited by JediQuaker