Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder
05.26.2019 , 08:36 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Hallidorz View Post
Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild and have sent you a PM

Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterplea View Post
Hey there! So, I'm a bit of a returning player. I've been really lax with the game (only playing a couple of hours every 4-5 months) and have decided to kick off back in full gear.

I'm currently going with a Bounty Hunter (Mercenary Sub-Class) and am looking for a guild. I was in the process of helping to build a Mandalorian Guild...but was removed for reasons un-known. I've got several Lvl 70 Characters (on two different servers, Malgus, and Satele Shan) who have completed the whole shebang, Flashpoints, Heroics, DLC, etc. But I've never found an active guild that I could stick do. They all died off. I was hoping I could join my Bounty-Hunter (Nelcha Anderas) up with your Imperial Guild.

I'm not looking to grind the same FP's and Ops day-in and day-out, I'm a Legendary Player who's just looking to come back and experience the Guilded / Grouped side of SWTOR. - Nelcha / Jedimasterplea

Glad we finally connected in-game and got you both invited to our guild(s) !

Let me know if you ever need anything (in-game MAIL is best yep)

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)
Never tell me the odds!

Nee-Elder
06.05.2019 , 12:44 PM | #102
Despite all the unfortunate server issues yesterday , we're having a blast so far with the new DANTOOINE stuff (more interesting than Ossus , imo ...and i really enjoy Ossus too )

Anyways, if anyone still needs a GUILD , please read my OP on page 1 of this thread and feel free to contact me in-game if interested yep

Never tell me the odds!

Nee-Elder
06.11.2019 , 01:21 PM | #103
Welp, the good news is: lately our small "casual" guild has been Top 10 on Conquest/Invasion leaderboards past couple weeks ( over 1 million points in each guild , which imho is impressive considering our small-ness & casual-ness ) .

Bad news is, well, THIS: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...18#edit9737218

....lol ugh , hopefully Devs can fix ASAP (today) .

----
Anyways, if anyone's interested in joining our lil' chill crew here, plz see my OP on page 1 of this thread yep

Never tell me the odds!

TheSageGuy
06.12.2019 , 06:52 PM | #104
Hi i am interested in joining your republic guild my character name is JEKZISHAN

Nee-Elder
06.23.2019 , 12:00 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSageGuy View Post
Hi i am interested in joining your republic guild my character name is JEKZISHAN
hi there, sorry we've been having trouble connecting in-game ( seems like we keep missing eachother online by just a couple hours everytime lol ) . Feel free to also try contacting 1 of our listed Officers on page 1 of this thread ( my OP ) .

--------

For everyone else still looking for a guild: It's a strange time for SWTOR , being that lots of players (and members) are sort of "wait & see" until the big SEPTEMBER content/changes update .

However, our little small casual guild(s) still managed to hit 'large yield' Conquest very easily over the past couple weeks. This current week is a bit slower, but we're still going strong and chugging along yep

Anyways if you're interested in being a part of our crew, please see details in OP on page 1 of this thread.

Never tell me the odds!