Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira or Lana

KelKrios
02.11.2019 , 03:58 PM | #11
I have not yet seen the end of Lana romance, but it certainly is flushed out more in the frequent cutscenes than the original story one. The original romance takes place in a few very short cut scenes and then nothing happens until that companion resurfaces after Jorge, which in Kira’s Case is not yet. Even then, I think we get a brief but sweet cut scene and go back to the romance not being acknowledged other than maybe in passing.

JLazarillo
02.13.2019 , 07:23 PM | #12
You can't deny Kira without being all "NO ROMANCE FOR JEDIS" at her, so I feel like there's not really a way to have a Knight romance Lana convincingly...

Xilizhra
02.13.2019 , 09:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
You can't deny Kira without being all "NO ROMANCE FOR JEDIS" at her, so I feel like there's not really a way to have a Knight romance Lana convincingly...
Play a female Knight?

BellumEstBellum
02.13.2019 , 11:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KelKrios View Post
What do you guys think? I feel like the Lana romance is explored much better than that of Kira. Personality wise, I find Kira a bit more appealing.
Lana definitely has more content, my advice is to do both. Make an alt and do the JK class romance (you can't experience Kira's story with any other character) and play Lana on any other class character you want.

JLazarillo
02.13.2019 , 11:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Xilizhra View Post
Play a female Knight?
Okay, slight correction, a Kira-romanceable Knight.

JediAkemi
02.19.2019 , 12:06 PM | #16
If only the female Jedi Knight could officially romance Kira, I totally would. Instead, I just head-canon it.

NBFine
02.19.2019 , 01:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I hate Lana and actually like Kira but you can't deny Lana has a huge amount of content and is the only companion left that still has regular and constant interactions. If Kira comes back, it will probably be in one of those 2 minute class specific returns and then she'll be a silent brick like all the rest.
Since Kira is one of the most popular companions in any class, I opine that she will have a substantial role on her return. Seems like Kira's return is well-planned and being timed accordingly.

OldVengeance
02.19.2019 , 01:38 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by NBFine View Post
Since Kira is one of the most popular companions in any class, I opine that she will have a substantial role on her return. Seems like Kira's return is well-planned and being timed accordingly.
According to what Charles has said when last asked about this, he sort of implied the Dev team wasn't sure whether to return her to players as soon as possible in another short reunion, or make players wait longer for a meatier role. He sort of threw the question out there for player opinions, as I recall.

NBFine
02.19.2019 , 03:50 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
According to what Charles has said when last asked about this, he sort of implied the Dev team wasn't sure whether to return her to players as soon as possible in another short reunion, or make players wait longer for a meatier role. He sort of threw the question out there for player opinions, as I recall.
Seems likely the delay is planned in order to do something cool with the character.,as Kira was a strong character with a good story originally Good job by the Devs keeping a popular character for the future, wouldn't make much sense to give her the microwave treatment at this point, lol.

cool-dude
02.22.2019 , 08:50 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
Maybe not if you play a Jedi Knight who never changes. The entire 1-50 story takes place over the course of three years, you could play a Jedi who was anti romance during the main story, but over the course of the expansions, he/she started to interpret the jedi code differently, began seeing things differently. And the person that actually makes you feel something romantic, is the most unlikely person
I'm a cool dude