Flashpoint Finder

One of the things in my opinion that should be at or near the top of the list for Bioware to implement into the game is a Flashpoint Finder or Dungeon Finder for SWTOR as it is known in WoW. I can go on and on at how this simple tool can make everyone's life so much easier with really no drawbacks. As it stands if I want to do a flashpoint I have to stop the solo questing and leveling that I would be doing on a given planet and head to the fleet only to endlessly search or make a group for a flashpoint. At least Heroic quests are a little easier to find people for but flashpoints are a pain to assemble for. I have to constantly spam "LFM <Name of Flashpoint>" and nobody ever really responds. Then I have to pull up the Who tab on the social option and whisper to each and every person I see online that is at least at the level required for the flashpoint only to get a bunch of people who for various excuses don't want to or cannot do the flashpoint. So, I really have to get a good roll of the dice if I want to find a group for the flashpoint that is for my level.

So long story short, all of this wasted time and effort could be remedied with a simple Flashpoint Finder tool that would group you up with other people whom are interested in doing a particular flashpoint. Like this your progress of leveling your character wouldn't be halted as you could quest while the finder searches for a group.

I'm sure this has been stated before but I thought I'd mention it again seeing as it is a much needed asset for the game.

Thank you,

Masterful

Yes I agree. Due to a busy work schedule I do not even get to experience flashpoints at all. I do not have hours to waste trying to get into a group. Wow's dungeon finder worked great, met some really nice ppl and was easy if not in guild or groups to be able to enjoy games content. Just log on and queue. We have a queue system for pvp no reason not to have one for flashpoints. I hope it is on the top of the list to implement, as of now I don't see the game holding much interest if all I can do is quest and pvp. At least provide the option for us, then if ppl still want to group with friends/guilds they can as well. Options are always good. As far as all the ppl who say it will ruin the community, a simple tool to allow players to enjoy game will not ruin community, instead of ppl being so opposed to changes for the better, would be nice to implement things that make the game function well for everyone, not just catered to certain ppl. Edited by leungbik

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i also would love this as i also sit for hours in Fleet spamming LFG HM and all that with no results, i realy want to get my gear up, guild i'm in i'm trying to fill also with no results as want to do guild runs and such as server is kinda empty most of the time or other guilds just running.

would prefer only realm but cross realm would be great too

Luka Sene.. Section Thirteen