Help with my pvp skill trees

yasaka

Hi all, I need a little help with my gunslinger. I only use him for PVP and have 7 pieces of WH stuff and the rest all BM gear all augmented. I have 9 other lvl 50’s all with similar stuff, so I pretty much know how the pvp and wz stuff works. My question is, I am currently ss spec and have used this since I levelled him, but lately it seems that I am not producing the hits I used to. At the end of a wz mostly my biggest hits are 4.1 to 4.6 and I don’t know what I am doing wrong, I thought I should be producing hits of over 5.5k by now. Also my overall dps is like only in the 2k mark. I played one of my imp toons the other day and a gunslinger used some sort of skill that sounded like a machine gun going off on me, very similar sound to the merc using heat seeker, does anybody have any clues what skill tree this is from or what skill they where using. I have only ever used SS skill tree line and wonder if I’m missing something.

To summarise, what I really want to know, out of the three skill trees, is there a particular one people are having really good results in wz by using and if so is there a skill like heat seeker on the merc that I have missed somewhere along the lines. Thanks in advance.

I have seen great results from all 3 tree's in PvP. However, I see most gunslingers fall short when they try to hybrid spec's. IMO, you need to devote most of your points into one tree. Post your current spec and Ill see if I can offer you some pointers.

Edit: Post your rotation if you can too :D

Edited by TyraelJedi