[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

ZeroPlus

Yes and No.

Yes because everybody with that gun WANTS ANOTHER FOR RIGHT HAND!

No because it would become MAINSTREAM. And I hate having mainstream stuff playing an MMO.

Yes...i'm that kind of person that likes when some one whispers me "DA*** DID U GET THAT GUN?"

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and No.

Yes because everybody with that gun WANTS ANOTHER FOR RIGHT HAND!

No because it would become MAINSTREAM. And I hate having mainstream stuff playing an MMO.

Yes...i'm that kind of person that likes when some one whispers me "DA*** DID U GET THAT GUN?"

Yeah, I know what you mean.

That is why my first suggestion:

1. As a [Heroic 4] Quest Reward

For example, there is a [Heroic 4] quest on Balmorra called "Hit 'em Where They Live". On completion, this quest offers class specific weapons as a quest reward choice. The A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler could be added to the list of quest rewards for Smugglers. (NOTE: The quest in question is offered as a suggestion. There may be better options available.)

is to provide it as a [Heroic 4] quest reward. That way it would still be Smuggler specific, and semi-rare.

Now if only someone at Bioware would see this and agree with us. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Gunslinger was my first toon and when I got this gun at the end of chapter one i was stoked. "Can it be?!?!? Could I possibly become the 'Clint Eastwood' of my own little Star Wars Universe?!?!?" Sadly this has not yet happened. I fully support this movement for additional blaster pistols with the A-300 model to be added to the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
this may have already been said, but check out " Two Finger's Revenge" its a similar revolver looking pistol, not the same silver color though.

http://www.torhead.com/item/gdx8Rgz/two-fingers-revenge

Similar, but different. If anything, Two-Finger's is an A-300 with extra bits added (a bar under the barrel and a scope on top). I prefer (as do many others ;)) the clean lines of A-300.

You can plainly see the differences in the screenshot visible in the link you posted. Here it is for convenience sake:

http://www.torhead.com/item/gdx8Rgz/two-fingers-revenge#screenshots;view:10389

• 2 weeks later...

And also wouldn't be that far fetched to make all armstech recipes to main and offhand alike...

"I CAN CRAFT A TOP OF THE ART LASERPISTOL WITH AUGMENTS!!!!" (but only for left hand)

And again why is it that bioware dont want ppl to have same modell pistols in both hands? That feels just irrational and i cant see any "real" point in it...:mad:

Edited by Fazaani

I heard tell from a couple sources when I first looked this up a few months ago that the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler could be granted as a POSSIBLE reward from the Balmorra Heroic 4 mission Mandalorian Terror. I can't confirm this since the quest is no longer available to my smuggler (due to an existing bug in that if you abandon certain Heroics the quest giver for that Heroic will not offer it again), because I abandoned the quest when I was ready to leave Balmorra.

I think if this is true, it would be extremely rare to see it drop. Also, if it's true, I'm going to spit chips about the fact that I can't do that Heroic every day to get it *GROWL*

So, yes, in short, I would LOVE to see this weapon be attached as a certainty reward for Smugglers doing a Heroic

Edited by M_A_White

I heard tell from a couple sources when I first looked this up a few months ago that the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler could be granted as a POSSIBLE reward from the Balmorra Heroic 4 mission Mandalorian Terror. I can't confirm this since the quest is no longer available to my smuggler (due to an existing bug in that if you abandon certain Heroics the quest giver for that Heroic will not offer it again), because I abandoned the quest when I was ready to leave Balmorra.

I think if this is true, it would be extremely rare to see it drop. Also, if it's true, I'm going to spit chips about the fact that I can't do that Heroic every day to get it *GROWL*

So, yes, in short, I would LOVE to see this weapon be attached as a certainty reward for Smugglers doing a Heroic

The "The Mandalorian Terror" quest apparently used to reward weapons during the Beta. In the "live game" it rewards a class-specific head piece. So, you can relax, you haven't lost out on a different way to get the A-300 (basically because there is no other way (currently) to get one :().

Hopefully, hopefully, someone at Bioware will hear our plea and add some way for us to get another A-300. :)

/signed

I love the look of this gun. I made a Scoundrel after I got my 'Slinger to end game so I could role-play it out as the 'Slinger passing the gun done to his kid. It would be awesome if they did make another one. Heck, toss it into the CM and I'll throw gobs of money at the gambling boxes just to get it.

/signed

I love the look of this gun. I made a Scoundrel after I got my 'Slinger to end game so I could role-play it out as the 'Slinger passing the gun done to his kid. It would be awesome if they did make another one. Heck, toss it into the CM and I'll throw gobs of money at the gambling boxes just to get it.

I like the idea (I think it came from Zero) of actually having it in the CM as an outright purchase like the Gammorean axes rather than a random reward from a pack

first of all to get this weapon is to make the right chooise with corso in your story line,and there are more of the same model types of that gun.1 cartel market blaste called black nebula i believe(available from lvl1) second is the lvl 50 campaign enforcer pistol en 3rd is the armstech craftable twofingers revenge wich is only equipable for mercenarys and gunslingers as its an offhand only weapon!

Not the same. We're talking pure western style weapons here. We don't want the ones with the scope or the extra brace on it. The A-300 is unique. One of Corso's weapons is identical but if you choose to keep it for yourself instead of giving it back to him the look changes completely (don't ask me how Bioware justifies THAT misfire)

• 2 weeks later...