Hyrotii Scrapper: Add to Collections

Jinteki

I bought that junk speeder when the event was going on and yes I know it only goes up to 90% unless they changed it. But it would be nice to see it added to my collections, so I can unlock it for all my characters to have it. Unless I'm looking in the wrong section but I would think it would be under vehicles.

Further to that idea, why not make all event related items collectibles... I'd love my new Cathar Vanguard to be decked out in the containment officer armor, but my Sith Trueblood Commando has it on and I only managed to collect 1 set :(

It should also be 110% speed like all the other specialty speeders. It might seem logical to make it a slow-poke because there's smoke billowing from it, but really it just makes it unpopular ...

/SIGNED YES - and I agree with those above to please make it speed adaptable to Pilot skill. I beg of thee oh Bioware, please give me this reason to buy more Cartel points from you! (because I would want to replicate it to all my alts) ;) Edited by Vil-lynne