Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting 258s

BradTheImpaler
04.18.2019 , 10:37 AM | #41
Ohhh, we've got one of the overpricing sellers stalking me from thread to thread?

Nice try, but it's closer to 5 months and that's not a long time at all, and no, the grind is officially no longer necessary. You CAN do it, but we aren't in the same position of waiting an as-yet-unknown period for it to be made obsolete.

Quote:
If the people are willing to waste so much money and you have people who (god knows why) love to ammas billions of credits for nothing, just let them. I just hope everyone has their fun.
Again, misrepresenting the point. I never *told* anyone they *couldn't* do anything...I went out of my way to say as much. I'm just pointing out it's silly from a market perspective to constantly re-list anything that way...and there's a BIG difference you don't seem to understand between "Hey, I'll list X at a crazy price in case someone misclicks and buys it," and "Hey, this is worth a bajillion credits! Awesome, I'm gonna sell it!"
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke

LD_Little_Dragon
04.18.2019 , 09:18 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
just pointing out it's silly from a market perspective to constantly re-list anything that way
Are you sure they're re-listing and not selling? I've crafted a few 258's for my own use, and usually throw them on the gtn before equipping them just to see if they sell. I've sold a couple weapons for way more than I would pay for them, but they were obviously not overpriced if someone was willing to pay for them.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.