Your PVP is Bad and you should feel BAD

Toxicsox

I have no idea where to start. While I understand War Zone's are always up and down depending on the pugs, this weekend I do not know what is going on. Is it smoke crack and play swtor weekend and no one told me? So I have made this "No No" list for war zones in the hope we can all start to not feel so bad about how horrible some people can be at pvp. Seriously guys, I don't want to keep sitting here screaming at my computer.

So here we go - The No No List of PvP

Alderaan Civil War and Novare Coast

4/0/4 <-- this strat I have seen work ONCE, and we were playing against idiots. If you are going to give up a node make it THEIR side.

While the sides may be easier to defend when you are getting attacked at the side, as soon as the other team switches, its harder to get from one side to the other rather than jump down from mid. Keep in mind, if you have the sides, don't give them up to get mid then quote me as saying that's what you should do.

When you are battling for a node, and someone manages to get a another node (leaving you with 2 out of the 3 and in a winning position) leave the dam node you don't have. Don't be greedy, they may need back up at the node they just took because it was a complete ninja cap.

The Voidstar

When attacking - CC aka "crowd control, the unknown ability in pvp.

Yes my friends, CC isn't just something we use in pve. If used correctly CC can win a game, be aware of whats going on around you, try not to break flash bang, or hit a CC target. So use CC and cap those doors!

When defending -

You are defending the DOORS, not the entire area in which you are able to engage in combat. So watch the dam door please

Ancient Hypergate

I really don't know how this one can be more simple. It comes down to one very important point. If you have no pylon, you get no points. Stealth classes are about to CC you and cap, even with your CC breaker, you can't do anything to stop them. be aware people.

Huttball

Again, really simple. Get ahead of the ball carrier IN RANGE for a pass if they need it. If the ball appears in mid next to you and a bunch of the other team, pick it up! it wont hurt you! The other team will though so if you don't think you can take the damage pass it on to a TEAM MATE, not the other team.

One very important other bit on information, DO NOT STAND ON THE EDGE SO THE OTHER TEAM CAN JUMP TO YOU!

For those of you who are new to the game, I understand that I may be using terms you do not understand. So can we all put our hands together for google who so kindly gave me the meaning to the two most important things in pvp.

de·fend (d-fnd)

v. de·fend·ed, de·fend·ing, de·fends

v.tr.

1. To make or keep safe from danger, attack, or harm.

a. To attempt to prevent the opposition from scoring while playing in or near (a goal or area of a field, for example).

b. To be responsible for guarding (an opposing player).

c. To compete against a challenger in an attempt to retain (a championship).

Crowd Control

Players use crowd control to create offense/defense ratio imbalances between themselves and their opponent(s); used properly, CC often renders an opponent nearly useless, allowing the CCer to use abilities/actions against an opponent without fear of retaliation or response.

Is this post a little overboard over a few bad games, maybe, but at least i didn't write an entire children's story this time :p

I am currently stunned right, please leave a stun after the stun and stun again.

#tomanystunbubblers

You did NOT seriously just turn this into another stun bubble cry?

First, I do not even play my sorc and sage much since both are nearly capped just leaving them that way

Second, this post, is about my other characters that I play. (omg yes she play's something other than a bubble stun sage/sorc)

Third, just how easy do you think I have it in pvp? I have people all over my *** like its made of candy. Just to be able to do my job and heal I have to kite, stun, CC, immobilize, all while watching the objectives and other peoples hp.

I play a scoundrel, I know how annoying the stun on the bubble can be, but when I find a sorc or sage without it, i can global them. Come 2.0 the stun will only be on the caster, which is what I have said it should have been all along, what is going to be the reason to complain about me after that?

Ancient Hypergate

1 pylon held each

Me: Guys why are all of you at our pylon (6 of em)

Pug: Coz we're guarding it, we need to stay together, come help us guard!

Me:......

10mins later

Pug: Hey we both had pylons all game, but we still lost! Weird

Me:.......

Ancient Hypergate

1 pylon held each

Me: Guys why are all of you at our pylon (6 of em)

Pug: Coz we're guarding it, we need to stay together, come help us guard!

Me:......

10mins later

Pug: Hey we both had pylons all game, but we still lost! Weird

Me:.......

I lol'd. :D