Disavowed UI Glitch

Shiannelove

I completed Ch 11 fine with a light side fem BH, but when I started it with my neutral fem Smug, she got stuck loading for the conversation forever, so I left [esc] the convo, and all the UI was gone but the chat! :eek: I know this happens when you go into convos, but usually it comes right back when you exit them. Since the UI was disabled, I cudnt reset the phase. None of my hot keys worked either. Tried going on the elevator, but it wouldn't activate b/c, again, the ui was disabled. Asked in chat if anyone knew anything and at least 3 other people had the same problem. I don't know whether its unique to pub characters or if its just random. :confused: Plz fix this at the earliest convenience.

I've experienced something similar. I reset my UI on that character, and it brought everything back. But on one of my other characters, my UI completely reset to default, including my chat tabs (default to as if I hadn't customized anything).

I've also been getting some weird sort of lag from time to time on the fleet instances, and on Ilum.

I've got the same problem with my main character (LS Knight). It started okay with my LS Inquisitor, but I don't trust that more bugs won't show up. And then of course I can't do ANYTHING besides Alt+F4 out of the game and log back in, and then get stuck in the same location with her.

Also I WANT TO PLAY MY DAMN KNIGHT. ;-;

Edited by XajaSilversheen

This happened to me with my main character (JK) also, but after I exited the game and logged back in, the UI was normal again. I had to reset the chapter, but it ran smoothly after that.

Update: relogging did not help. Ctrl + U, on the other hand, did restore my UI after a few seconds and got me able to function and start the chapter.

The chapter seems to start without the UI glitch if you travel to Odessen and enter the war room manually instead of teleporting with the "press play to launch" teleport.

Update: relogging did not help. Ctrl + U, on the other hand, did restore my UI after a few seconds and got me able to function and start the chapter.

The chapter seems to start without the UI glitch if you travel to Odessen and enter the war room manually instead of teleporting with the "press play to launch" teleport.

Thank you very much! the crtl+u was the solution for me as well