Hero Worship Quest

mcostacampos

Hi everyone

I just did the Hero Worship quest on Tython and noticed on the wikis that there's another two Hero Worship quests:

- Hero Worship: Credits

- Hero Worship: Gadget

Is this a mistake? Or are you actually supposed to do the same quest 3 times for different rewards? I can't seem to activate the quest again.

Thanks!

Hi everyone

I just did the Hero Worship quest on Tython and noticed on the wikis that there's another two Hero Worship quests:

- Hero Worship: Credits

- Hero Worship: Gadget

Is this a mistake? Or are you actually supposed to do the same quest 3 times for different rewards? I can't seem to activate the quest again.

Thanks!

Do you mean the ingaame codex, or on an acual site outside the game? Can't remember the mission, was it a class one? I'm not pub side at the moment, but if noone answers by the time i'm over there, i'll see if my codex has anything different :)

Do you mean the ingaame codex, or on an acual site outside the game? Can't remember the mission, was it a class one? I'm not pub side at the moment, but if noone answers by the time i'm over there, i'll see if my codex has anything different :)

Ah this is an external site - in game I only got the Hero Worship quest.

Every external site I found with missions lists has the 3 missions, but their descriptions are exactly the same - only difference is the rewards.

It's a Tython mission (I'm playing Jedi Consular)

Or are you actually supposed to do the same quest 3 times for different rewards?

No, you only do the mission once.

There are three different versions of this mission. Which version you get depends on what you say to Padawan Fia when she asks you to take her holorecording to Master Till'in.

If you don't ask for any kind of payment for delivering the message, then you get the standard "Hero Worship" mission.

If you do ask Fia for something in return, then she will offer to give you a device she's been working on. If you accept that as payment, then you get the "Hero Worship : Gadget" mission.

You can also ask Fia for money instead. She will be puzzled, because Jedi aren't supposed to care about wealth, but she will agree to pay you some Credits. That is the "Hero Worship : Credits" mission.

No, you only do the mission once.

There are three different versions of this mission. Which version you get depends on what you say to Padawan Fia when she asks you to take her holorecording to Master Till'in.

If you don't ask for any kind of payment for delivering the message, then you get the standard "Hero Worship" mission.

If you do ask Fia for something in return, then she will offer to give you a device she's been working on. If you accept that as payment, then you get the "Hero Worship : Gadget" mission.

You can also ask Fia for money instead. She will be puzzled, because Jedi aren't supposed to care about wealth, but she will agree to pay you some Credits. That is the "Hero Worship : Credits" mission.

Ah I see! So they're all mutually exclusive. Thanks!

I vaguely recall this mission, but it was just a breadcrumb quest to take you into those ruins near Kaleth to talk to the Kel Dor master and get his quest investigating Kaleth. The reward you get doesn't really matter, and I'd be very surprised if it gave you different stuff - they removed a lot of that back in 4.0 when they standardized quest payouts.

What's most interesting about this quest is

a) it leads you into an area of Tython you can completely skip over now that taxis have been unlocked [another 4.0 change]. When the game launched they needed to figure out a way to organically get players moving in the right direction towards quest hubs, but all those quests in that area prior to Kaleth are side missions so it's become pretty forgettable.

b) The attention to detail. A lot of Tython's quests go overboard with this. The quest you get from the masters about Spanios and Moracet [the two Jedi in love) has something like four or five different outcomes, and if you just take the rote LS path [like most players on Tython] you'll miss a lot of that. They obviously wanted to accommodate many different playstyles, which is great, but they were able to do that because they had unlimited resources and time, and as you go further in the game it quickly dispenses with that [especially for sidequests] and forces you either LS/DS and the occasional neutral as a sop to player agency.