Why the big secret about Processed Isotope Stabilizers?

gregordunbar

So, if I do a search anywhere, literally anywhere for Processed Isotope Stabilizers all I ever get is either, nothing, or results for Refined Isotope Stabilizers. Does not matter where I try to find any information, Google, Yahoo, Bing. Reddit, here or any SWTOR database...no one has any information about where to get more of these Isotopes.

Sure, the item description says from Warzones, Master Flashpoints and all ranks of operations but...there has to be some Flashpoints/operations better than others...why is this one of the few items with so little information?

So, if I do a search anywhere, literally anywhere for Processed Isotope Stabilizers all I ever get is either, nothing, or results for Refined Isotope Stabilizers. Does not matter where I try to find any information, Google, Yahoo, Bing. Reddit, here or any SWTOR database...no one has any information about where to get more of these Isotopes.

Sure, the item description says from Warzones, Master Flashpoints and all ranks of operations but...there has to be some Flashpoints/operations better than others...why is this one of the few items with so little information?

Um. Because it's really new and has only really been in the game for a couple of weeks?

And why does there *have* to be some FP/Op where they are easier to drop than others? Surely that would be in conflict with "Play Your Way"?(1)

(1) Note the sound of hysterical and sarcastic laughter that accompanies that question.

Part of the problem is that when they are in the loot table for <content> they don't actually show a count... and if you win the roll, they are silently added to your crafting mats storage without telling you how many were added... I've been meaning to empty my storage so I can count them, but haven't really had the time

Part of the problem is that when they are in the loot table for <content> they don't actually show a count... and if you win the roll, they are silently added to your crafting mats storage without telling you how many were added... I've been meaning to empty my storage so I can count them, but haven't really had the time

When I'm grouped they always end up in my inventory.

They only go in mat storage when I'm solo.