Companion Weapon Cosmetics

JediKnightExile

Anyone else really bugged by the fact that your companions are set to only use a certain type of weapon throughout the entirity of the game? Like how most Padawan companions are forced to use double bladed lightsabers, or certain soldier characters are forced to use vibroblades instead of rifles or pistols? My suggestion is to open up your companions to allow them to use whichever set of weapons you want them to use. Like giving Jaesa two lightsabers to wield, or Torian a sniper rifle? Allow Vette to use a heavy canon, and Lord Scourge to use a double bladed lightsaber. Since stats are basically meaningless with these weapons now, use companion weapons however the player wants.

Because unlike our companions, we get to pick our own custom combat styles. While the base game companions you get with every other class, players should at least have the option of changing around the style of our own allies. For instance, while I like that Torian uses a melee weapon, I’d prefer it if he kept to a sniper rifle like in his class storyline on Taris. Gault seems like the type who’s duel wield pistols, and Skadge seems like the type to use a heavy canon.