Cutscenes don't reflect current lightsaber color?

Rowan_Reynor

Just now I was playing my Jedi Knight character on Voss. I was using the Ardent defender lightsaber with a blue blade instead of its default green. In a cutscene where I first meet the female Voss commando, my knight threw his lightsaber at an enemy but instead of the blade being blue, it was back to its default green. When gameplay resumed, the saber color was blue as if nothing happened.

In previous cutscenes the ardent defender saber kept its blue blade in cutscenes so this incident came out of the blue. Anyone know if its just a bug? Has anyone encountered a similar situation like this?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kkmC56

That "wrong outfits" part includes several different things:

* Incorrect application (or not) of Unify Colours, which can in some cases affect the player as well as or instead of the companion.

* Incorrect application of a KotFE companion's "'default" look, notably for Lana in the opening part of Jedi Under Siege, where she wears the grey sack *and* her equipped outfit, and they clip like [REDACTED] on each other.

* Incorrect application or non-application of a companion's Hide Head Slot checkbox (most noticeable when the box is checked and the helmet appears anyway).

* Incorrect selection in cutscenes (and only in cutscenes) of the companion's faction when the outfit / a piece of the outfit has different appearance on Imps and Pubs.

* Lana's preference for Republic looks on split-appearance gear in the open world regardless of the player character's faction, combined with the above bug that means she only wears Sithy looks in cutscenes.