what drugs do i need, to understand this.....`*spoiler`

ChrisSteam

there are some part at this game i dont get.

but at this point, some one has to explain it pls.

there is this scene, when you ran into Koth, and he said "Sorry for not shaking hands.", to which my Inquisitor promptly replied, "I can reach you from here" with a Force Choke.

It's pretty simple......Koth doesn't like your character and thus makes a sarcastic joke about not shaking your hand as that's normally a sign of respect. Your character can be like well eff you too man and force choke him.

uhm, no? its an inquisitor. no inquisitor can force choke anyone in the whole game.

the " sign of resspect " thing, i agree with that, but the rest makes no sence for me

uhm, no? its an inquisitor. no inquisitor can force choke anyone in the whole game.

the " sign of resspect " thing, i agree with that, but the rest makes no sence for me

Anyone with some control of the force can force choke, even Jedi. Inqs might not have the gameplay ability to do so during regular combat, but that means nothing. Agents can't wield blaster pistols but they still use them in cutscenes.

Inquisitors can use the Force to choke people. It's just that their in-game toolkit doesn't involve the ability.

There is at least one cut scene in which Sith inquisitor has option to use Force Mind Trick (Jedi arrogantly misname this skill after themselves) to get your way without having to kill anybody.

Imperial Agents are trained in all weaponry, they just prefer to use rifles because they have longer range. But at short range it make sense to switch to hand guns,

No as a PLAYER inquisitor you can not Force Choke but ALL force users have that ability, even Jedi. Liberty's are taken in Cut Scenes that allow characters to do things the Player can not.

uhm, no? its an inquisitor. no inquisitor can force choke anyone in the whole game

Actually...my characters can, including my BH, and all my others since I have unlocked that legacy ability with my Heroic Moment. So, I think using that Force Choke on Koth would be pretty heroic.

there is this scene, when you ran into Koth, and he said "Sorry for not shaking hands.", to which my Inquisitor promptly replied, "I can reach you from here" with a Force Choke.

I never look that deep into these things, but I always thought Koth didn't shake hands because he was just working on something greasy.

It's Koth. Koth only makes sense to Koth.

Me: Valkorian was a monster.

Lana: He's a world-eater. He has literally killed BILLIONS.

Koth: He was always good to Zakuul!

Also Koth: **plants a quantum bomb on the Gravestone to trigger in case he ever dies, which has an explosion radius roughly equal to Jupiter, then parks the Gravestone at the Alliance headquarters**

Me: Valkorian was a monster.

Lana: He's a world-eater. He has literally killed BILLIONS.

Koth: He was always good to Zakuul!

What makes it really bad for Koth is that even Valkorian's own family hate him - Vaylin for locking her in an asylum for years instead of actually helping her, Arcann for playing favorites with him and Thexan, Senya for what he did to all of their children. When the man's own wife* calls him a monster that turned their children into monsters like him, it takes either a fool or a fanatic to continue the degree of support that Koth shows for the Emperor...

*Assumed, at least. He says he loved her, she says she loved him before he grew cold, the children refer to her as 'Mother', but I don't recall if it's ever actually stated that Valkorian and Senya were married or if they merely had children together. All she's ever referred to as is a 'Captain of the Knights of Zakuul', never as 'Empress', 'Royal Consort', or anything like that, I believe.

Mine can...during Heroic moment because I unlocked all abilities and force choke is one of those abilities.

What makes it really bad for Koth is that even Valkorian's own family hate him - Vaylin for locking her in an asylum for years instead of actually helping her, Arcann for playing favorites with him and Thexan, Senya for what he did to all of their children. When the man's own wife* calls him a monster that turned their children into monsters like him, it takes either a fool or a fanatic to continue the degree of support that Koth shows for the Emperor...

*Assumed, at least. He says he loved her, she says she loved him before he grew cold, the children refer to her as 'Mother', but I don't recall if it's ever actually stated that Valkorian and Senya were married or if they merely had children together. All she's ever referred to as is a 'Captain of the Knights of Zakuul', never as 'Empress', 'Royal Consort', or anything like that, I believe.

I detailed this more thoroughly in another post, here, but Koth's attitude toward Valkorian is actually easily explained. Valkorian fostered a sense of hero worship among the people of Zakuul. When faced with the reports from the player and Lana about what Valkorian had done elsewhere Koth could not reconcile the hero of Zakuul with a being that would do the things the player and Lana said, so Koth fell back on something that supported their limited understanding of reality. It is really interesting that in the Sith Empire Vitiate created a culture where people feared them, whilst on Zakuul Valkorian created a culture where people worshiped and were in awe of them, but it was still the same power hungry monster behind it (which you can clearly see with Valkorian's children).

Hell, even my imperial agent with no force connection can do it because of that :p

All heros in SW generally have sone force connection - it's just not as obvious as flashy Jedi stuff, more like increased agility, strength, a keen awareness etc

Edited by Suzsi

All heros in SW generally have sone force connection - it's just not as obvious as flashy Jedi stuff, more like increased agility, strength, a keen awareness etc

Maybe. I'm not sure Lucas would say that Han Solo's piloting ability was because of Force premonition/reflexes (the Force skill that made Anakin and Luke great pilots). Or Poe Dameron's piloting skills. "That's not how the Force works!" as an exasperated Han says to Finn. We are certainly led to believe, as an audience, that somehow the Force affects the skills that Chirrut Imwe (Donnie Yen's character in Rogue One) uses, but as a Guardian of the Whills he may have more Force sensitivity than normal. Alternatively, in much the same way that people of our world believe in miracles, perhaps the Cosmic Force may choose to assist individuals aligned with its will/plan.

As we recently learned in The Mandalorian Ep. 5 Season 2,

Ahsoka explains to Din Djarin that Force sensitive beings, even those with high midichlorian counts like Grogu and other members of Yoda's species, lose their Force abilities if not properly trained. Conveniently, it does help to explain why the non-Force using player characters (troopers, hunters, agents, smugglers) can lose some of their connection to the Force once Valkorion is defeated, or ultimately defeated after 6.2.

And as we are led to believe from the episode immediately prior (The Mandalorian Ep. 4 Season 2),

Force-sensitivity may have some transplantability, if Moff Gideon's Dark Trooper experiments prove to be successful.

I think that there are exceptional people in the SW universe, and their skills may be from a undeveloped Force sensitivity, or not. I guess it all depends on whether you believe in "hokey religions and ancient weapons."