level 24 pvp gear

Dalanarious

Hello im curious as to something. I am level 24 and i am at the imperial fleet. I have checked every pvp gear vendor on the entire station and none of them sell low level pvp gear. i have checked teh vendors in the combat training area as well as teh singular pvp vendor that is near the pvp daily. ami i missing something as as stated none of them sell low level pvp gear. any insight would be appreciated

The pvp vendors in the combat training section of the fleet, the vendors that are recruit, battle master, and something else do not have any leve 20 gear. the singular pvp vendor that is near the pvp daily dosetn seel it either just boxes and stims. am i missing something.

The pvp vendors in the combat training section of the fleet, the vendors that are recruit, battle master, and something else do not have any leve 20 gear. the singular pvp vendor that is near the pvp daily dosetn seel it either just boxes and stims. am i missing something.

they have a pvp vendor. a recruit vendor, a warhero vendor and an elite warhero vendor. the pvp vendor sells level 20 & 40 gear I promise you. scroll down and look at all gear.