Resubbeding...Go Dark or Light side

DeathHenk

I'm resubbing and making a Sith Juggernaut. I'm currently struck at what alignment I'm going for. My question is: how much does it affect me if I choose to max out Dark or Light side? Like PvP gear and rewards (and their looks), how does one side affect it.

Thanks fo reading.

Dark or light are both viable, you get comparable relics, but make sure you go full into one side and don't waver

For your Dark and Light toons, that is. Even then, the reward is only a solo PvE ability (Unity or Sacrifice). For PvP, it honestly dosen't matter. You could be a Grey Sith Juggernaut, and it won't affect your PvP experience.

if you want relics while leveling up, you need go either light or dark. once you hit 50, endgame relics do not have an alignment requirement

not to hijack this thread, but remember when the devs said that "neutral" alignment gear was in the works? wonder what happened with that

if you want relics while leveling up, you need go either light or dark. once you hit 50, endgame relics do not have an alignment requirement

not to hijack this thread, but remember when the devs said that "neutral" alignment gear was in the works? wonder what happened with that

Subject of thought eaten by Sarlaac, that's what, apparently. I was hearing that Grey goodies were in the works back in 1.1.

as been said in the post. You are really not punished for being neutral. Its easier to get leveling relics focusing on one side though(but the best leveling relics are matrix cubes....though somewhat harder to obtain/maintain) Also Unity/sacrifice, which..while nice cooldowns, are only usable while your companion is out(unity is awesome though, 50 percent damage reduction for 15 seconds on any class) Just remember you can actually purchase those cooldowns with credits or CC once you've unlocked your legacy. Also if you already have a DS five or LS five character you will already have one of those available

I'm resubbing and making a Sith Juggernaut. I'm currently struck at what alignment I'm going for. My question is: how much does it affect me if I choose to max out Dark or Light side? Like PvP gear and rewards (and their looks), how does one side affect it.

Thanks fo reading.

Pick a side you want to experience and matters to you personally. Gameplay wise it makes no difference.

Thanks for the replies guys. My concerns about the gameplay are gone.

Just the looks of armor (pvp). I tried to search for light/dark side alignment sets for PvP like it was early at launch, I'm guessing there is no visual difference anymore for PvP armor today?

Edited by DeathHenk