Convince me to renew

DarthDemens

As the title says, convince me to renew my subscription.

I currently have 4 days left on my subscription, and I'm seriously debating not renewing it.

I've been excited about this game since the rumors first started that Bioware was making a Star Wars MMO.

I pre-ordered as soon as pre-orders were available.

I beta-tested.

I started playing day 1 of EGA. I currently have 2 level 50s, and a slew of characters ranging from the teens to the 40s on both Imperial and Republic factions.

And I'm tired.

I'm tired of running the same 16 Daily quests every day. I'm tired of running the same Flashpoint Hard Modes. I'm tired of leveling alts by doing the exact same quests (with a minor variance for the changing class quest).

I've tried leveling my alts with Flashpoints, only to not be able to find groups. I've tried leveling through space missions (heck, I wrote a guide for it), but that's even more repetitive than the quests.

I've tried PvP, and found that most people in Warzones (at least on my server) are a**holes, and I'm not interested in it anyway.

I've tried crafting, and found that nothing I can make is desired by other players.

I enjoy raiding with my guild, but that's a max of 4 hours a week, and that's not worth the monthly subscription.

I know 1.2 is supposed to be the big savior patch, but I can't justify keeping an active subscription just to wait for that.

I want to stay as excited about this game as I was in the beginning. So, I'm begging you, convince me to stay.

If you can't convince yourself to renew, then why rely on other people? Do you always let other people spend your money for you? If so, I have a few suggestions for options I want on my car. Like satellite radio, GPS, and a few other little things...

I currently have 4 days left on my subscription, and I'm seriously debating not renewing it.

I've been excited about this game since the rumors first started that Bioware was making a Star Wars MMO.

I beta-tested.

I started playing day 1 of EGA. I currently have 2 level 50s, and a slew of characters ranging from the teens to the 40s on both Imperial and Republic factions.

And I'm tired.

I'm tired of running the same 16 Daily quests every day. I'm tired of running the same Flashpoint Hard Modes. I'm tired of leveling alts by doing the exact same quests (with a minor variance for the changing class quest).

I've tried leveling my alts with Flashpoints, only to not be able to find groups. I've tried leveling through space missions (heck, I wrote a guide for it), but that's even more repetitive than the quests.

I've tried PvP, and found that most people in Warzones (at least on my server) are a**holes, and I'm not interested in it anyway.

I've tried crafting, and found that nothing I can make is desired by other players.

I enjoy raiding with my guild, but that's a max of 4 hours a week, and that's not worth the monthly subscription.

I know 1.2 is supposed to be the big savior patch, but I can't justify keeping an active subscription just to wait for that.

I want to stay as excited about this game as I was in the beginning. So, I'm begging you, convince me to stay.

Convince me to convince you to renew!

If you can't convince yourself to renew, then why rely on other people? Do you always let other people spend your money for you? If so, I have a few suggestions for options I want on my car. Like satellite radio, GPS, and a few other little things...

whaaat?? Anyways I would stay through 1.2 but that's just me. I mean it's only an aditional $15 so there isn't a whole lot to lose. In the end though it's your decision only play the game if you find it fun, if not go do what makes you happy.

Honestly, the best way to convince you to renew is by quitting. If after some time, you start seeing the content you want to see and start to miss the game, then and only then will you have convinced yourself to renew.

What's the point of even playing an online game if you're not going to PvP? Might as well go play zelda or some ****

What's the point on even eating a meal if you're not going to eat meat? The same exact concept would apply to a vegetarian in this sense.

What's the point on going to an amusement part if your not going to ride the super fast roller coasters that have 2+ loops & corkcrews?

What's the point on driving a vehicle if your not going to drive a supped up sports car?

Just because someone does not like to pvp does not mean they are not allowed to enjoy the game and to think otherwise is just asinine.

I beta-tested.

And I'm tired.

convince me to care to convince you

Hello everyone,

We appreciate it when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns but we have closed this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion, and it is off topic for the New Player Help forum.

We do value any feedback and encourage you to voice your feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.