Yavin 4 Fates Unsealed Issue

Hoping someone can advise on this one

Only struck the problem with this toon

previous toons ok

Trying to unlock the 2nd Locking mechanism - on Mission fates unsealed

But there is no symbol on the third and final symbol pillar so I can't attune - I'm expecting 1 of the 3 symbols to be up so I can click on the matching symbol so to attune the 3rd and final

Any ideas ?

Grateful - thanks

• 1 month later...
I'm having a slightly different issue. I've attuned the two pillars out to the left and right of the center one, but the one behind it... I can't attune to it as the only runes I can click on are the three in front of it. I can't click on the second rune to complete the circuit; they're all null now. Help!

• 2 months later...
But there is no symbol on the third and final symbol pillar so I can't attune - I'm expecting 1 of the 3 symbols to be up so I can click on the matching symbol so to attune the 3rd and final

Pick the one that wasn't used for the other two.

Try each one in turn - one's gotta work. :)

Or that one. You just have to fight.

Edited by Halinalle

• 1 year later...
I'm having a slightly different issue. I've attuned the two pillars out to the left and right of the center one, but the one behind it... I can't attune to it as the only runes I can click on are the three in front of it. I can't click on the second rune to complete the circuit; they're all null now. Help!

Guess they never fixed this. Having same issue, first toon lvl 67 and cannot complete the quest. This is annoying. I mean we are now into 2017 and quest Yavin 4 Fates Unsealed is still broken??????

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
I have gotten the first two (left and right) attuned to the matching rune on the top of their little dais, but the third is no bueno. Tried all three available runes, and no joy.

Yep, had that issue on the first and third attempts. In between those, I got all three to activate before it bugged out and just never finished. I want so badly to enjoy this game, but every time I come back, it drives me away with the incessant bugs.

• 3 months later...
Yep, had that issue on the first and third attempts. In between those, I got all three to activate before it bugged out and just never finished. I want so badly to enjoy this game, but every time I come back, it drives me away with the incessant bugs.

I think I may have a solution!

The main glitch, as I understand it - is the glyphs on part 2 being unclickable. try resetting phase or logging back in to deal with that.

One thing that confused me, was, despite getting all the glyphs *right* after clicking the crystals= having nothing happen.

What people here have failed to explain is that you need to go back and click the crystals after you've chosen the floor glyphs. its not explained in the mission and nobody has stated it here.

• 5 weeks later...
I think I may have a solution!

The main glitch, as I understand it - is the glyphs on part 2 being unclickable. try resetting phase or logging back in to deal with that.

One thing that confused me, was, despite getting all the glyphs *right* after clicking the crystals= having nothing happen.

What people here have failed to explain is that you need to go back and click the crystals after you've chosen the floor glyphs. its not explained in the mission and nobody has stated it here.

GABE FOR PRESIDENT, Thank you. That was it! It is a bug, and logging out and logging back in again, it glowed, and I was able to activate the main locking mechanism.