Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People leaving wz is now out of control.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
People leaving wz is now out of control.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DasWsup
02.17.2012 , 11:36 AM | #1011
Quote: Originally Posted by drdarpa View Post
Well actually you did, you just added other crap excuses that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand to make it look like you didn't.

Either way, you've stated that you're incapable of having this discussion. I truly pity you.
so whoever disagrees with you has no clue.. gotcha!

then BW has no clue they didnt agree with you either and guess what next patch has the answer! good luck with your deserter buff
Ghetto Smurf - Mercenary
Prophecy of the five

Nangasaur
02.17.2012 , 11:37 AM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by drdarpa View Post
Constitution apply to government, not private industry in America too...
Uhm, that's what I said.

I guess you weren't paying attention somewhere.

Go back to page 100.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nangasaur View Post
Free speech protects you against the government, not against private industry.
It's the folks I was replying to who seem to believe they can come here and post whatever they feel like, because people play from different countries.

Edit: removed part of what I quoted from you, because it appears the mods deleted your post for the very thing I had quoted you saying.
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler

kiratch
02.17.2012 , 11:37 AM | #1013
i leave every time its a pre made , no way i should have to play pre made when i queue solo

Manigma
02.17.2012 , 11:38 AM | #1014
Quote: Originally Posted by kiratch View Post
i leave every time its a pre made , no way i should have to play pre made when i queue solo
I agree, and I pretty much always play guild premades now - it's just not fun/no challenge when you stomp a group of randoms.

savionen
02.17.2012 , 11:38 AM | #1015
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
Actually yes, it is the fastest way.
I'm curious as to the math on that.

On our server you can get 25k valor an hour, or more doing Ilum. That's like 20 wins in an hour.

DasWsup
02.17.2012 , 11:38 AM | #1016
Quote: Originally Posted by Aedilous View Post
Except that I don't leave a warzone just because my team is losing. Whether I win or lose I still get credit for how many medals I earned, not how well the rest of my team did. Yes, winning nets you a larger reward at the end but it isn't the only way to get comms for gear. My team can get completely rolled in a match but if I have tops medals I still get more comms than the rest of my team.

Also, how does someone not being geared mean that he isn't trying his hardest? A fresh 50 who hasn't had the chance or the luck on bag drops to get geared yet obviously isn't trying his hardest.

You just made a ridiculous and unfounded assumption that I even ever leave warzones. What brought you to that conclusion? Pull your head out of your *** for half a second to see the world around you without your "my **** don't stink" colored glasses and I bet you'd be surprised at what you find.
I'm afraid you are asking the impossible here.
Ghetto Smurf - Mercenary
Prophecy of the five

Manigma
02.17.2012 , 11:39 AM | #1017
Quote: Originally Posted by savionen View Post

On our server you can get 25k valor an hour, or more doing Ilum. That's like 20 wins in an hour.
You think Ilum is equally active on every server, it's pretty dead a lot of time on mine, so yeah WZ is the fastest way.

Aedilous
02.17.2012 , 11:40 AM | #1018
Quote: Originally Posted by kiratch View Post
Wow seriously? That's the type of attitude that players have now? Someone does something legal that you don't want to do so you're going to handicap your team for a while to /ragequit? And you shouldn't be penalized for that? I don't know how you handle things in the real world but if it's anything like you're saying you handle a video game then you're in for a rude awakening.

savionen
02.17.2012 , 11:40 AM | #1019
Quote: Originally Posted by Manigma View Post
You think Ilum is equally active on every server, it's pretty dead a lot of time on mine, so yeah WZ is the fastest way.
No, I don't. But kill-trading is rampant on many servers. I play Republic, and it's still way faster.

Bloodtau
02.17.2012 , 11:41 AM | #1020
Quote: Originally Posted by savionen View Post

And Illum only lasts for an hour, tops.

Once again, Illum isn't the fastest way, unless you exploit.