BW hear US now!

DrRepulsor

Ok I will start from saying that I'm not a person who like go on forums and QQ about OP classes or saying that class is underpowered!

But come on lets face it real from 1.7 to 2.0 Snipers/gunslingers ( all specs ), juggs/guardians all spec rage including if some1 still think that rage got nerfed is delusional I will say l2p! Sorc/sages got buffed ( all specs ), Maras/sent got slight buff ( all specs ), merc/commandos middle tree which is arsenal and gunnery as well as healer tree got buffed, OPs/Scoundrels got good buff all spec even lethality /dirty fighting if u do not think that way i will say l2p cus their burst of dot spec got buff if u do not know howu should quit playing ur class!

Sins/shadows got decent buff only class i do not have but from people who are good pvpres on my server hearing good things! and what I've seen from Wz around 7-8k mauls anyway ... no complain about any class EXEPCT ONE guess WHICH ONE and yes good guess PT/vanguards!

Really AP spec is crap BW promised that they will revert all changes from pts nerf on AP but it was ALL LIES!!!

Ok lest talk about pyro/assault. Yes pyro was in really really good position before 2.0 even close to OP but in trade off for our survivability WAS CRAP before 2.0.

Now Our survivability is a bit better but cus other classes got some survivability we got the worst from all classes it includes pyro MERCS!

Our BURST is crap right now, do not give me wrong i still manage kill people but it feels like eternity to kill rare I kill people fast now. OK if BW made pyro a dot class sure do not mind but now we have not even almost the worst burst but even more the WORST sustained dmg from all dot specs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope BW u happy now that smash still hitting 5 people for 8-9ks but nerfing single target good burst was intentions for BW!!!!

PLS IF U ARE DISAGREE WITH NERF OF PTs/VANGUARDS BUMP THIS POST I BEG U SAVE US!!!

and sry for poor english not a first language ;/

Ok I will start from saying that I'm not a person who like go on forums and QQ about OP classes or saying that class is underpowered!

But come on lets face it real from 1.7 to 2.0 Snipers/gunslingers ( all specs ), juggs/guardians all spec rage including if some1 still think that rage got nerfed is delusional I will say l2p! Sorc/sages got buffed ( all specs ), Maras/sent got slight buff ( all specs ), merc/commandos middle tree which is arsenal and gunnery as well as healer tree got buffed, OPs/Scoundrels got good buff all spec even lethality /dirty fighting if u do not think that way i will say l2p cus their burst of dot spec got buff if u do not know howu should quit playing ur class!

Sins/shadows got decent buff only class i do not have but from people who are good pvpres on my server hearing good things! and what I've seen from Wz around 7-8k mauls anyway ... no complain about any class EXEPCT ONE guess WHICH ONE and yes good guess PT/vanguards!

Really AP spec is crap BW promised that they will revert all changes from pts nerf on AP but it was ALL LIES!!!

Ok lest talk about pyro/assault. Yes pyro was in really really good position before 2.0 even close to OP but in trade off for our survivability WAS CRAP before 2.0.

Now Our survivability is a bit better but cus other classes got some survivability we got the worst from all classes it includes pyro MERCS!

Our BURST is crap right now, do not give me wrong i still manage kill people but it feels like eternity to kill rare I kill people fast now. OK if BW made pyro a dot class sure do not mind but now we have not even almost the worst burst but even more the WORST sustained dmg from all dot specs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope BW u happy now that smash still hitting 5 people for 8-9ks but nerfing single target good burst was intentions for BW!!!!

PLS IF U ARE DISAGREE WITH NERF OF PTs/VANGUARDS BUMP THIS POST I BEG U SAVE US!!!

and sry for poor english not a first language ;/

Why should a 3 button basher be able to run aroun wz in heavy armour facerolling, lolbursting everyone. Any decent player left the class for a bigger challange aeons ago, wasn't a full year and a half of unchallanged supremecy eno for you guys....

The tree that requires the most key binds (anhilation/watchman) didn't get any buffs either which i think is the biggest tradegy. The only reason there isn't uproar over is because carny/rage trees did so well so most of the warriors are kept amused...

i for one welcome the nerfs to this class, also welcoming the fact that snipers arn't the so called kings of the hill, as predicted, not when carny mara is about....

lol how many buttons was smash spec?

Assault

Battering assault

ravage

healing debuff

smash

force scream

obliterate (short charge)

charge

force scream

execute

viscious slash

force choke

saber ward

cloak of pain/rebuke

Force camo

interrupt

undying rage

accuracy debuff

group dmg buff

group sprint

instant 30 stack

zen

force crush

sweeping slash (use when you have extra rage to build zen stacks between fights)

slow

sabre throw

So 26. Yes you use all of them, unless you want to sit there and do nothing between smashes (that will be far apart, due to not using other attacks).

Rage actually uses one more button then carnage. No the rotation wasn't hard, but what classes pvp rotation is? This is where some sorc comes in and tells me that putting on a dot and spamming one button at range while standing still, waiting for a proc takes uber skill. So does using assaults and spamming massacre instead of viscous slash waiting for a proc. Oh wait...you do the exact same thing with rage, except you wait for a cooldown to come up or a counter to get so high to zen.

Silly people.

Edited by biowareftw