Tulak Hord: Why does Bioware do nothing against the Credit Seller Spam in Chats?

Oeconomicus

Hi Bioware,

as the title says,on Tulak Hord, there is a lot of spamming from credit seller bots in the Chats of the Starter Planets Tython and Ord Mantell. They are spamming and spamming and spamming for WEEKS, making normal conversations impossible.

I reportet a lot of them via Report Spam and via Mail to CS, but the situation is still bad.

Please do something!

They are everywhere, in every MMO .

If you bothered to search the forum, you aren't the 1st or the last to ask.

It take time to find them all, they make many account. And when they have enough, they clear them out.

And after some time , they come back .

I say close your chat down . Or Right click on the window and turn off General, so you can still use your Guild chat and Whisper Private stuff .

But other then that, nothing much can be done.

It looks to me rather like capitulating and giving up the fight. The bots have the same cryptic name for a long time. It may not be an easy fight and SWTOR is not the only MMO, but when chats are so flooded, Bioware should not give the impression of inaction.

Especially on the first planets many players in the chat ask for help and seek orientation. That should not be ignored imho.

Oh they know..

But they are working with a skeleton crew and little mouney.

*Shrug* It's not capitulating. Been here for a while, you get used to it. Cose the other choices are either : Keep harping about it and getting the same reply from everyone, or leave .

Up to you, really ;)

*Shrug* It's not capitulating. Been here for a while, you get used to it. Cose the other choices are either : Keep harping about it and getting the same reply from everyone, or leave .

Up to you, really ;)

Granted, I've only played for a year...

They seemed to keep up with it, no problem, for 80% of my subscription at least. This problem only started in earnest a month before Onslaught.

As for leaving, plan on it! :D:p