how do I get Shroud of Memory

Draken_Storm

I know I did the "To Find a Findsman" and "Arma Rasa" missions , but when I look around I can't find anything to say I can do this mission. When I put my mouse on the shroud of memory it doesn't light up so I can do that mission. Was there a special sub time to gain that mission?

Plz Help

Thanks

Yup it was a limited time only reward where you had to be subbed in a specific time. Since you havent been you didnt get it.

Specifically...You had to be a subscriber & maintain your sub from Jan 11 to August 1, 2016 (iirc) in order to get access to that chapter.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

• 2 years later...
That's a good piece of information, but don't forget that the posts above yours were three years ago, long before Shroud of Memory became available on the CM.

Completely true. And still today this post is the top hit on google if you search on how to unlock it. So what better place to put it ? :)

Completely true. And still today this post is the top hit on google if you search on how to unlock it. So what better place to put it ? :)

For sure it's a useful place to put it. It's just that we get a *lot* of people answering questions that were asked years before as if the question was brand new. It sometimes produces weird effects because the subject of the question has changed over the years and the new answer tells someone off for giving wrong information, even though the information was correct when it was written.

• 1 month later...
so I came back to the game and am a sub now but wasn't during that time frame mentioned. I finished kotfe and i see the quest there but it is greyed out. the only way i can do this mission is to buy it from the cartel market?

yes, and it's BoP (Bind on Pickup) so it'll never be on the GTN, nor can another player with cc's buy it for you. You have to buy it yourself.