What did Satele see in Jace Malcom??

Reeny

Jace Malcom isnt attractive at all...whatever did Satele Shan see in him ??

Was it a drunken one night thing???

Well, different people have different tastes, so maybe he's the type of guy that really gets Satele going? Or, if you want to be more mystical about it, it could have been the Force's doing to make sure that Theron would be born, in order to make sure he'd end up teaming up with our characters and help us defeat Valkorion. There's lots of reasons why Satele could have fallen for Jace :p

Edited by Ylliarus

Maybe he used to be nicer.

Maybe her breaking his heart turned him into an ***.

In the novel Annihilation, it's explained that Jace Malcom turned like this because of the war. Supposedly, he kept a list in his mind of all the friends and colleagues he lost as a result of the conflict and that list kept growing and growing, turning him ever bitter. Satele felt that Jace was becoming the very enemy he had sworn to destroy, sensing a darkness within him that kept rising. This was also why she kept her distance from him, because she feared that same darkness would corrupt her as well. Annihilation is really a great novel and features Theron as the main protagonist. If you haven't read it yet, I can quite recommend it, especially as an audiobook!

Well, they fought side by side several times and he showed his balls of durasteel when he charged at Malgus with only a knife and then exploded that grenade on their faces, maybe that has something to do with her falling for him, and it was more than a one night thing.

In the novel Annihilation, it's explained that Jace Malcom turned like this because of the war. Supposedly, he kept a list in his mind of all the friends and colleagues he lost as a result of the conflict and that list kept growing and growing, turning him ever bitter. Satele felt that Jace was becoming the very enemy he had sworn to destroy, sensing a darkness within him that kept rising. This was also why she kept her distance from him, because she feared that same darkness would corrupt her as well. Annihilation is really a great novel and features Theron as the main protagonist. If you haven't read it yet, I can quite recommend it, especially as an audiobook!

That would make sense, thanks for the explaination. I always intended to read the book just haven't gotten there yet.

Well, they fought side by side several times and he showed his balls of durasteel when he charged at Malgus with only a knife and then exploded that grenade on their faces, maybe that has something to do with her falling for him, and it was more than a one night thing.

It absolutely was more than a one night thing! Their romance lasted for several months throughout the war actually.

That would make sense, thanks for the explaination. I always intended to read the book just haven't gotten there yet.

You really should, it's a great read, especially if you're a sucker for Theron! It's really cool to have a look into his brain in a story that's set from his perspective :)

It absolutely was more than a one night thing! Their romance lasted for several months throughout the war actually.

Yup, IIRC, she even considered for a moment leaving the Jedi Order when she realised she was pregnant, before seeing that darkness into Jace and feared she could turn into something she didn't want to be if anything were to happen to him or their then unborn child.

You really should, it's a great read, especially if you're a sucker for Theron! It's really cool to have a look into his brain in a story that's set from his perspective :)

This is also why i enjoyed this book so much.

Honnestly my only complaint was that it was too short and i read it too fast :p

Edited by Goreshaga

This is also why i enjoyed this book so much.

Honnestly my only complaint was that it was too short and i read it too fast :p

All of the SWTOR novels are really great in my opinion, but Annihilation is by far my favourite. I wish we had more SWTOR stories involving Theron or better said, written from his perspective. I honestly wouldn't mind having multiple novels having him as a protagonist XD

So be glad Theron got his mom looks...lol

can we assume the recklessness though, he got that from daddy dearest ?

Which is weird, cose I though I heard somewhere that Theron did have Jedi training no? wouldve though, that would've helped curb...his...recklesness...a bit .

Also..where is my Lana Novel huh ?

All of the SWTOR novels are really great in my opinion, but Annihilation is by far my favourite. I wish we had more SWTOR stories involving Theron or better said, written from his perspective. I honestly wouldn't mind having multiple novels having him as a protagonist XD

I read Annihilation and Revan.

Haven't finished the one with Malgus but like it less than the other 2 so far and haven't read the last one Fatal Alliance i think it's called, but like you Annihilation is my fav.

And i clearly would not complain either about geting more novels from Theron's POV as he's by far my favourite companion.

So be glad Theron got his mom looks...lol

can we assume the recklessness though, he got that from daddy dearest ?

Which is weird, cose I though I heard somewhere that Theron did have Jedi training no? wouldve though, that would've helped curb...his...recklesness...a bit .

Also..where is my Lana Novel huh ?

Theron did have Jedi Training, or initial instruction at least. But when he was rejected for not being Force Sensitive he also rejected the Jedi way and came to despise them.

As to a Lana novel, well, I don't think she was yet thought of when they wrote the SWTOR novels :p if they do ever consider writing a new novel - which I doubt will happen - I bet she'll be a character in it at least.

I read Annihilation and Revan.

Haven't finished the one with Malgus but like it less than the other 2 so far and haven't read the last one Fatal Alliance i think it's called, but like you Annihilation is my fav.

The Malgus novel is really interesting, especially if someone really likes the character. But it's mainly an explanation as to what happened in and around the Sacking of Coruscant, so it doesn't add a lot of new stuff and I can understand someone liking it less. Fatal Alliance is a very unique story and to me personally, it appealed a lot. But I have seen others to be very negative about the novel, so I'd say it's read and form your own opinion about it. I can definitely recommend it! And Revan is of course my second favourite after Annihilation, it's just a great story and of course: Scourge <3

Theron did have Jedi Training, or initial instruction at least. But when he was rejected for not being Force Sensitive he also rejected the Jedi way and came to despise them.

As to a Lana novel, well, I don't think she was yet thought of when they wrote the SWTOR novels :p if they do ever consider writing a new novel - which I doubt will happen - I bet she'll be a character in it at least.

'despise them' Thats so weird!

Cose he was whining on Yavin 4, about the Jeeday that were possesed. Calling them ''His team'' and I was like..uhuh? Dude..you aren't force sensitive!!

He should be happy though, being in the Spy business (Forgot the name), fit him better . Hell, I dare say..it feel like he was born for the job .

But if I hear him bring Rishi again...I will force choke him to death ! lol I made Lana apologize to him..so water under the bridge .

So does Satele only have 1 kid ?? No rumours of another daughter elsewhere....? (JK for exemple..being a miraluka...*cough* hey ist my canon shush) ...:p

The Malgus novel is really interesting, especially if someone really likes the character. But it's mainly an explanation as to what happened in and around the Sacking of Coruscant, so it doesn't add a lot of new stuff and I can understand someone liking it less. Fatal Alliance is a very unique story and to me personally, it appealed a lot. But I have seen others to be very negative about the novel, so I'd say it's read and form your own opinion about it. I can definitely recommend it! And Revan is of course my second favourite after Annihilation, it's just a great story and of course: Scourge <3

I'm really not a Malgus fan, so that doesn't help i guess. But the event surrounding the Sacking of Coruscant are interesting.

And there's my little buddy T7 too.

Well, i have the book, but haven't find time to read it, i should one day.

Yep, really enjoyed Revan too, but as with Annihilation, that was too short :D

And of course, Scourge is also a character i like a lot.

Well considering my main's a JK romancing Theron, these 2 books were pretty much a must read.

Cose he was whining on Yavin 4, about the Jeeday that were possesed. Calling them ''His team'' and I was like..uhuh? Dude..you aren't force sensitive!!

He should be happy though, being in the Spy business (Forgot the name), fit him better . Hell, I dare say..it feel like he was born for the job .

But if I hear him bring Rishi again...I will force choke him to death ! lol I made Lana apologize to him..so water under the bridge .

So does Satele only have 1 kid ?? No rumours of another daughter elsewhere....? (JK for exemple..being a miraluka...*cough* hey ist my canon shush) ...:p

From what we know, Theron is Satele's only child aye. She was deeply disturbed by having broken the Jedi code once already, I doubt she'd do it again after giving birth to Theron, especially since she preferred giving him up and staying true to the Jedi teachings instead if raising him herself.

He felt responsible for sending them on Ziost and them ending up as Vitiate's puppets.

They were his team because he recruited them for that mission.

Edited by Goreshaga

From what we know, Theron is Satele's only child aye. She was deeply disturbed by having broken the Jedi code once already, I doubt she'd do it again after giving birth to Theron, especially since she preferred giving him up and staying true to the Jedi teachings instead if raising him herself.

So if Malcolm had the force, he would've fallen to the dark side 100% then ?

Kinda remind me of...whats his name ? That Jeeday that Baras wanted dead..he was the master of Jaessa...

That was so messed up.....he just kept on digging and got stronger...and I was like EEEK!!! Thats cheating! lol

So if malcolm was killed...(was he?)..did that Alien guy with a horn replace him ? And if he wasn't killed..does that mean he get court martialed for his actions ?