Scoundrel vs 5 = Scoundrel WIN! Wait what?

AstralWanderer

Just played a lvl 50 Huttball match where five people were beating on a scoundrel at the same time. His health did not noticeably decrease. Something has got to be done about expertise (try getting rid of it - can someone tell me why we have it anyway?). When a player can faceroll 5 people of equal level without requiring any skilled play do so, your system needs to be addressed.

there is a 0% chance things happened as you described

that you are unable to diagnose a more likely recount of what happened means there is almost a 100% chance you are a noob

**** u have no idea how bad it is, ive had it happend 5 times now not a 5v1 but a 3v1 , no healers/no guards just 3v1 on a side door and we BARLY managed to take him down and he killed 1 of us + the other was close to death.

SO NO, its not balanced.

**** u have no idea how bad it is, ive had it happend 5 times now not a 5v1 but a 3v1 , no healers/no guards just 3v1 on a side door and we BARLY managed to take him down and he killed 1 of us + the other was close to death.

SO NO, its not balanced.

Not to be rude.. but screens/videos, or shut it.

Just played a lvl 50 Huttball match where five people were beating on a scoundrel at the same time. His health did not noticeably decrease. Something has got to be done about expertise (try getting rid of it - can someone tell me why we have it anyway?). When a player can faceroll 5 people of equal level without requiring any skilled play do so, your system needs to be addressed.

haha....yeah, and hey, look outside, its raining little pink ponys....

I regularly carry the ball from mid zone to the enemy endzone with the entire enemy team behind me if I am guarded and being healed. Focus fire is not always a great idea in this game since focus on one guy means the enemy healers can focus healing just 2 guys the entire time. Sometimes, it is better to take out the enemy's support first. Also, the guy guarding the enemy key personnels will often be at very low HPs which means even though that guy is a tank, it is actually not very hard to kill him either.

I actually had a game where an enemy had 160K protection. Pretty sure he was protecting their best healer the whole time, and we still managed to kill the healer (obviously he'd have died much quicker without the guard) and still won. It's a tough fight but we protected our healers too, and apparently did it better than the enemy.

Sometimes there are healers well hidden on a walkway somewhere, behind a pillar, behind you and going LoS back and forth to heal etc.

However, I too feel scoundrel is seriously OP busted atm. I have full PvP gear and like 10% expertise and watch them kill me in 3-4 shots if they focus me. I have also seen them take tons of damage and seemingly not die. Usually due to healer, but the amount of CC not affected by resolve they have, plus the amount of resolve they accumulate (plus resolve not working 66% of the time) from their skills; while my Jugg skills fill 50 or 100% of resolve bar... its broken.

I cry and usually run when seeing scoundrels and gunslingers and I am solo. Worse thing ever is they dont need to kite as a "ranged" class. they are so OP they can 3-4 shot my 19K+ health with 10% expertise if my CDs are down. Sad that in order to face these classes I HAVE to have CDs to live an extra 12 seconds....

Just because you didn't see the healer doesn't mean he didn't have one. :rolleyes:

i know my awareness was not the issue here, i have my camera zoomed all the way out and never miss the door from being planted unless they cheat with the aoe stealth.

So no, nice try.

I've recently converted from a carebear to a n00b pvp player that gets pwned quite a bit, yet I find this scenario quite unlikely.

I don't think you can actually be that bad to loose a 5 on 1, even with the 10% expertise deficit. And I should know, cos I'm bad.

Smells like a troll.

P.S. Suriken_ did you just forget to log into your alt forum account (OP) lol?

Edited by aeterno