Empire = Happy, Republic = Sad

Halofax

This is because Empire guys can keep grindin that huttball until they have full Battlemaster Gear.

Republic guys get to join a warzone full of twinked Empire people who gear 16 players a match in the faction neutral war zone.

Call it QQ if you want, but I still say if bioware is just going to **** over the republic they should have the balls to man up about it.

Well, it would be best to remove the "cap" on commendations, so people can pvp on lowbie levels and get a decent stockpile when they turn 50.

Or, introduce entry level pvp gear obtainable by commendations only.

Or stop letting the Empire gear 16 players at once?

so what youre saying is empire should not be allowed to do warzones unless reps come out of their carebear cave ?

yeah, thats a great idea ...

I believe Faction neutral pvp instances are carebear. Instanced pvp is carebear.

Dont worry, they wont take away your advantage.

I believe Faction neutral pvp instances are carebear. Instanced pvp is carebear.

Dont worry, they wont take away your advantage.

thats funny...

last time i checked reps on my server had pretty much instant warzone pops whenever they decided to join whereas empire allways has 5min. or so queue time ...

so the problem is not empire being able to huttball but reps sitting on coruscant strokeing their bellys instead of doing WZs....take it up with your own faction...

thats funny...

last time i checked reps on my server had pretty much instant warzone pops whenever they decided to join whereas empire allways has 5min. or so queue time ...

so the problem is not empire being able to huttball but reps sitting on coruscant strokeing their bellys instead of doing WZs....take it up with your own faction...

You dont seem to understand that Empire gets twice the number of queues.

While republic gets commendations for 8 republic players, Empire can get 16 players geared with ONE WARZONE.

Try thinking.

thats funny...

There are currently 6 level 50 republic players online.

Guess that queue will pop any time now and we can get stomped by 8 Empire players in full battlemaster gear.

BALANCE!

This is because Empire guys can keep grindin that huttball until they have full Battlemaster Gear.

Republic guys get to join a warzone full of twinked Empire people who gear 16 players a match in the faction neutral war zone.

Call it QQ if you want, but I still say if bioware is just going to **** over the republic they should have the balls to man up about it.

Dont get it. Rep. can grind all 3 wz's get batttlemaster gear also. And not all that meny are rank 60 yet and only a very very few have more than 2 to 3 battlemaster items chances you will see em more than twice a day is very very little if you will meet em at all.(and im not taking the ez. buy implant and ear into account.)

Guess that queue will pop any time now and we can get stomped by 8 Empire players in full battlemaster gear.

BALANCE!

Look I emphasize with you buddy but there's nothing you can do short of cancelling or rerolling. If you reroll please reroll republic on a heavy pop. Fight the good fight.

Our server we pretty much roll in WZs at least 70% of the time, but there's nothing we can do in Ilum due to the numbers. Is what it is.

Actually, its the other way around, Imperials are sad and republics are happy.

You gain more valor through being the side with less people.

You die at your medcenter and you ressurect at it, do one aoe attack the turrets will finish the kill for you.

Tsk tsk.

the reason we get huttball all the damn time is becuase we pvp more. either get more republics to queue up or stop whining that you faction is garbage at pvp.

I'm typing this slowly so you can understand. Imps far outnumber Reps on almost all servers. Of course you have more people queuing.

You dont seem to understand that Empire gets twice the number of queues.

While republic gets commendations for 8 republic players, Empire can get 16 players geared with ONE WARZONE.

Try thinking.

Yeah you give that thinking thing a try too... the reason they can get more players geared with one warzone is that they have more players in the first place. They're not getting an advantage. Each individual player still has to invest the same amount of time (except the RNG crap of course).

the reason we get huttball all the damn time is becuase we pvp more. either get more republics to queue up or stop whining that you faction is garbage at pvp.

The reason you get Huttball all the time is because there are huge amounts of Sith players and small amounts of Republic players. If you go to the Republic fleet, there's usually about 50-100 Republic players there... now how many Imps are at the Imp fleet? I rest my case. Perhaps all you Darth Maul wannabes should role a Republic toon and fight a real battle from the underdog's perspective.

BALANCE!

is this a generalization or are there exactly 8 imps in full battlemaster gear on your server? not on my server, i know because i play with a lot of the same peeps and i inspect everyone i can. havent seen a single person on my server with full battlemaster gear

since when is it possible to buy battlemaster gear with warzone commendations? i always thought battlemaster bags are limited to daily quests oO .... must be wrong though since so many people are ************ about it ... Edited by nozy

As if the Empire needed even more advantages in a game that is designed from the ground up in their favor... now they can max Valor as well....in one day....? While the Republic has been literally *farmed* for weeks? Earning every single point and now this?

Cancelled Subscription. Couldnt care less if they rollback or not. Whoever is managing this game is completely amateur and hasnt the slightest clue on what they are doing.

And trust me, this was just one more reason to throw on the pile of why i will NOT subscribe to a game in this state. In the future, possibly, but as of right now? Hell i read the forums more than i play the damn game.

As a Republic player, its just not fun. At all. From gear graphics to uneven mirrors to uneven skills to cheating warzone score keeping to this debacle of a patch today giving the Empire yet another free ride to fun and victory. Whoever beta tested this game should be ashamed with what we have here.

Everyone said SWTOR would change the market forever and they are actually right. However, its not gonna be anywhere near the kind of change they were thinking.

Who in the hell would pay for this? Only the brain dead will just zzzzzz reroll imperial. No ty.

Republic could do exactly the same thing. The community did this to itself, Bioware didn't do it at all.

Everyone wanted to be cool guy Boba Fett and Darth Maul.

I disagree. Bioware could have made republic more interesting and have better or close to animations and looks. I bet all those sorcs/assassins could have went republic but decided not to because they rahter shoot lightning then just some chunks of rocks. Same with storyline they could have made it alot more interesting but nope. So i dont blame the people i blame the developers who made the game.