What do you want to see next from the star wars series?

xnoxiousx

I know a new live action series between episodes 3 and 4 were supposed to happen and they got delayed. george lucas said they were going to wait until technology would make a star wars tv show look good with a lower budget. so it will be a few years. but i'm excited for that.

Movies or series set in TOR era

We've had the big long epic tale so maybe go for something diffferent

Seperate stories about various individuals, that way you could cover the era from the perspective of various people jedi/sith/soldier/gambler/slave/etc

Another micro-series, done by the people that worked on the first one.

An Old Republic or post-RotJ one would be pretty interesting... but I'd kill for another Clone Wars micro, too.

That series was boss.

Seconded. There were many folks here on the forums who considered it trash but dammit, they have no taste.

I can't convey how much I loved the original series. Grevious was so much better as was the duel between Anikan and Ventress. And then there was Durge...

I'd kill for another mini series done in that style set during the Old Republic era. So many minds would be blown.

I also think the first clone wars series was superior.

Ok, some of the first episodes were crappy, but around episode 10 it got really good and somehow they managed to stay more true to the series and make a better story in that little time than in the new one. Battle of Hypori - epic.

id like to see a TV series or even a game (maybe FPS) that isnt jedi/sith focused and i would like it to be set within the mandalorian wars time period.

im a star wars fan and have been for a long time, star wars to me is a whole lot more than the jedi and the sith but people who have only seen a couple movies (mainly the newer trilogy) always think jedi when they think star wars..a game or a TV series focused more on the ground troops and military aspect of the republic and empire would be awesome but i would mainly like to see the mandalorian wars on my TV

Make a game that is for Xbox 360 - PS3

.Massively free roam

.Free choice on everything

.Over 50+ planets

.Massive planet areas to fully explore

.Many different races to choose from

including all the jedi masters from ep1-3+ swtor

.Actual Jedi armour! like the movies. and choice of colours

.Better combat, harder fights, Longer game, More main and side quests

.More choice on class and skills, no ******** power attacks, just unseen force powers like the movies

.fully interactive areas, and destructable

.better leveling system.

If lucas wants to know more contact me, i already have plenty of ideas plotted out lol. I have a nack for using my imagination.

I would like a Blu-Ray release of the original trilogy/without the added things of the re-releases. I don't mind some of the additions, but I just don't need them, and I feel like every time they are released more things are added to them. I just want the original version that my family had on VHS, in higher quality. (If they wanted to keep the updated Lightsaber effects, that's fine, I did like those)

I watch Star Wars movies for those iconic scenes: Cantina, Millenium Falcon vs 4 TIEs, attack on the Death Star, Battle of Hoth, Dagobah, Bespin, Jabba's Palace, pretty much everything in the last half of RotJ, and especially Luke and Vader with the Emperor. Also, pretty much every one of Darth Vader's lines is quote-worthy. (Perhaps you feel you are being treated unfairly? :D) I understand that George Lucas wanted to put some things into the movies that he wasn't able to before, but I feel like they are distracting from the reasons I love the movies so much in the first place.

Make a game that is for Xbox 360 - PS3

.Massively free roam

.Free choice on everything

.Over 50+ planets

.Massive planet areas to fully explore

.Many different races to choose from

including all the jedi masters from ep1-3+ swtor

.Actual Jedi armour! like the movies. and choice of colours

.Better combat, harder fights, Longer game, More main and side quests

.More choice on class and skills, no ******** power attacks, just unseen force powers like the movies

.fully interactive areas, and destructable

.better leveling system.

If lucas wants to know more contact me, i already have plenty of ideas plotted out lol. I have a nack for using my imagination.

not sure if srs with 50 planets

Movies and a series about the KOTOR era

Man the story in KOTOR 1 was the only story that could rival the Old Trilogy(almost)

"I'm your father" - Darth Vader

"Your Revan" - Darth Malak

Both made me go: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p