Juggernaut Tank PvP build help

Sephorai

Hey guys I picked my Juggernaut and well I'm going kinda by the guide when it comes to taking but I find that well I just can't keep up in PvP (which I love) so b4 I give up on my Jugg all together. Do you haves have any talent builds you can recommend me to spec into so see if it gets any better? I would prefer to stay as a tank (meaning I'm tanking in PvP and PvE) but if this isn't possible I guess It wouldn't kill me to respec into a more dps less tanky hybrid thing. I'm level 20 with all my talent points in immortal. Thanks for the help.

Hey there,

I played Vengeance and Rage in beta up to about 40ish and now I am leveling as immortal (34 atm) and all I can is a common mistake at your level in pvp is dont play tank, play like a dps. Be a coward, dont charge into several republics, use your taunts to lower their dmg and dont really use guard just yet, some fools will get themselves killed thinking they are immune to damage and in the process getting you damaged as well!

Also there's a very long tanking guide stickied in this forum which is very helpful :)

Edited by johanlofdahl

• 1 year later...
i've got a 26 jugg tank build i feel for both pve you have to spend alot oof time gearing up to do decent dps while you tank. As for pvp while i have a tank build i play like a dps for single targets or when im caught in a large group of everyone as for a group of enemies on pvp i dont force leap in to combat but attack as normal then shift to a more tank like play for survivability

Go 27/12/2.

In PvE, you don't need the top Immortal talent. Scrap it.

In PvP, you don't need it either.

Hybrid spec is fine for both. Full Immortal is a waste of points.

Also, drop Shield+Absorb Enhancements and gear those slots like a DPS. Don't do this until you have Defense Mods in every piece though. I actually just made a post in this thread. It's the first reply. It may give you some ideas.

Edited by Arlanon