PS4 or Xbone?

Pietrastor

Which one you're picking up next gen? Or PC excluziv? :rak_03:

Neither.

Yeah, I suppose they have better graphics and stuff but what's the point?

There's nothing REALLY new.

I don't play COD but I watched the video where they talk about Ghost and how the dogs will be more realistic than ever and the character will have bruises on his hands at which point I just stopped the video and went back to playing SWTOR.

Oh and lest we forget the awesome Xbox One features that all have to do with... watching TV. Because apparently what gamers REALLY wanted this time around is to be able to play COD while watching the Real Housewives of Wherever. :rolleyes:

Playstation. Got better xclusives.

And when it comes to xbox games there is a big chance those will come out for PC some time later.

PC gamer at heart and PC takes priority when I have a choice :)

If you don't know if you should get ps4... Well, play The Last of Us on ps3 and then think that the sequel would come out on PS4 exclusively.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

PS4 - mainly because I pre-ordered it before Xbone went back on some of their requirements. But even if I didn't, I would probably side with the PS4 anyways. Not a big fan of Xbox Live. And honestly, my Xbox has been sitting around a lot while I play my PS3.

That, and exclusive content for Destiny. Can't wait for that game.

I will most likely get the X1 first. Eventually grab the PS4. The X1 has more of the games that I enjoy and I absolutely hate the playstation controller. The ps4 just seems to be making it worse >.<

But ultimately, I am a gamer. I am going to get what I need to play the games I want to play...

I'll do the same as I did for this generation. I'll stick with the PC as my main, buy an Xbox One and then when a PS4 exclusive that I want to play comes out, buy a PS4. I bought a PS3 especially for The Last of Us this year.

Playstation. Got better xclusives.

And when it comes to xbox games there is a big chance those will come out for PC some time later.

PC gamer at heart and PC takes priority when I have a choice :)

If you don't know if you should get ps4... Well, play The Last of Us on ps3 and then think that the sequel would come out on PS4 exclusively.

Im just gonna quote this, as it sums up my feelings quite nicely.

PC because those so called next gen consoles are **** compared to pcs we have now my current rig is twise as powerfull, if you want next gen graphics get pc, those consoles havent released yet and are already a gen behind pc, only reason for getting one will be the same as with last gen for the exclusives otherwise pc does it all better and cheaper plus pc games are cheaper

There is nothing of interest to me in the next gen. I'll be a PC gamer until one of them has a giant library of must have titles.

PC gaming has been much more enriching of late and I find the games more involved.

PS4 because sony actually knows what theyre doing.

Microsoft tried to milk people but then they did a complete 180 on everything which shows they have no idea what they are doing.

Sony all the way.

I see a company that shot way too far that didn't hesitate to right the wrongs.

I heard XBOX had rediculous restrictions and requirements, then they took them off. Still, a decision that stupid coming from that high in the company is a bad sign, and if I intended on getting a next-gen console, I'd get a PS4.