My Biggest Regret

Brother_Wolf_NZ

I've had many regrets in the past, but this is another one of my biggest ones. I used half of my toons (including my main) to reach halfway through to the reputation weekly cap to hit the champion rank and get the white scalene armor from the gree event. But I didn't use my gunslinger (my final toon to use currently) to clean it all out before reset. Now I'm faced with the remote possibility that I won't have enough time once everything resets next Tuesday to hit champion rank and get that white scalene armor. I wish the event could go on a bit longer, giving me enough time to get what I want / need!

I've had many regrets in the past, but this is another one of my biggest ones. I used half of my toons (including my main) to reach halfway through to the reputation weekly cap to hit the champion rank and get the white scalene armor from the gree event. But I didn't use my gunslinger (my final toon to use currently) to clean it all out before reset. Now I'm faced with the remote possibility that I won't have enough time once everything resets next Tuesday to hit champion rank and get that white scalene armor. I wish the event could go on a bit longer, giving me enough time to get what I want / need!

Do you still get the reputation tokens for the gree event or are they auto-consumed like Onderon?

If you go to your Legacy tab and click on Reputation, you can see exactly how much you need to hit Champion rank.

If the number you're missing is greater than 12,000, you're out of luck unfortunately. The good news is that you'll only have to wait 6-8 weeks to be able to reach it after the event comes around again (heavy sarcasm). I can't believe they forced auto-consuming of reputation on us. It seems like they look for ways to take away any semblance of fun.

"Team! The players have figured out how to have fun and do things they love!"

"Let's take it away! Can't have that! Make them run more dailies!"

Just did Xeno and got a rep token in my inventory. So as long as you get the tokens you can save them and use them next week after reset as well.

I think the ones that you get as drops from mobs get added into your inventory. But those that are missions rewards get auto-consumed.

My biggest regret when I was first creating guilds back in 2014 was that "Aperture Science" was already taken on practically every server.

Mine was discovering (almost inevitably) that even the French-language servers of the time already had a character called Spaulding(1) and therefore that I had gotten in too late to make one myself.

(1) Smuggler or Trooper so it could be Captain Spaulding(2), duh.

(2) The African Explorer.(3)

(3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Spaulding