Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ansalem
06.14.2012 , 01:34 PM | #3101
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.
Sounds like we are all better off taking a long lunch break and coming back in 3 hours to see them post there will be no further updates until July.../wrists can't take the wait no more!

Jawgust
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3102
I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.
Cool. Thank you. Also, please transfer more PVE-EC servers soon

cipher_nemo
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3103
Thank you.

DarkhorseForLife
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3104
The general feeling from general chat on HoG right now is that we'd take either Fatman or PoF, but do NOT want to be stuffed together on some second rate 3rd server :P.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

ShadowWeezle
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3105
I am also waiting to get on the Fatman server with my old toons....The Maw sucks...everyone does nothing but WarZones....whats the point? you might as well go play WOW. On the Fatman server there actually doing world bosses and hard modes.....hurry up! lol.
ShadowWeezle

Encima
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3106
I appreciate you expediting Port Nowhere and the couple other east pvp servers before you go home, thank you.
I'm sorry, master, there were COMPLICATIONS. Please don't deactivate me!

MordredXIII
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3107
Thanks Allison,

We SHOULD know that these decisions aren't up to you, when you're being told what information by those in charge of the transfer process. I'm sure there have been occassions you wanted to know some information as well, to pass on to us, the raging community. If I could I'd buy you a beer. Thanks for at least talking to us.
█Ξ█[||||||||]███Ξ█|████████Gitane/Bathory SWTOR: Po5████████████████

curtkram
06.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3108
It's very kind of you to follow along with this thread even though it gets pretty long. So when Joveth said you will be monitoring over the weekend, are you still staffed over this weekend and there will be more 'waves? ' Or anyone not transferred after tomorrow has to wait until Monday to see if their server gets called? Or is there a realistic expectation that you could be finished tomorrow?

Makulia
06.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #3109
please move me from port nowhere to any server with a decent pop

PowerTacoz
06.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #3110
Quote: Originally Posted by kmufc View Post
And yet still, you tease us without telling us a YES OR NO?
WE MUST KILL THE MESSENGER!!!! ..wait...or is that something that we aren't supposed to do? Also, Port Nowhere REPRESENT WOOPWOOOOOOOP