Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nakazia
06.14.2012 , 01:09 PM | #3021
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianEvol View Post
Where the hell are the PVE West Coast transfers? Slowing down and moving into next week? I love this game but I am quickly becoming frustrated. Hyperspace Cannon needs transfers.
Couldn't agree more

Valderon
06.14.2012 , 01:09 PM | #3022
Quote: Originally Posted by Chrisarn View Post
We are 3 EU-PvP servers left that havent gotten transfered to a new server. Basilisk Droid, Legions of Lettow and Bloodworthy. Bloodworthy has 20 people on fleet and rarely have PvP going. What are BioWare gonna do on these dead servers? Are they really gonna force us stay on them and make everybody on them Unsub?

Even a merge between the 3 servers would be really bad, when they have less then 100! combined lvl 50s online during Peaktime. The ONLY solution BioWare can do now is to get us on Freedom Nadd. They let 18! servers merge with Freedom Nadd and let 3 servers stay in the dark, no information given.
i play on Leagions of Lettow and there are rarely more than 30 on fleet i can't see how u are gonna make a decent 2nd pvp server with the 3 remaining and all this waiting is slowly killing my guild and my desire to play this game

at least give us an idea of your plans for these 3 remianing servers
Valderon
Bria Vet

Atomitor
06.14.2012 , 01:09 PM | #3023
Quote: Originally Posted by kmufc View Post
How about you update the thread a bit more and let ppl know more information about there servers, ppl wouldn't be so upset if you keep them happy and give them more information, you just cant grasp this BW can you? simple customer relations, i think you need to go college and learn this.

Jesus, you would think Bioware are MI5 with all the Secrecy
this, can customer service please provide some customer service

Elvandar
06.14.2012 , 01:09 PM | #3024
Quote: Originally Posted by Chrisarn View Post
We are 3 EU-PvP servers left that havent gotten transfered to a new server. Basilisk Droid, Legions of Lettow and Bloodworthy. Bloodworthy has 20 people on fleet and rarely have PvP going. What are BioWare gonna do on these dead servers? Are they really gonna force us stay on them and make everybody on them Unsub?

Even a merge between the 3 servers would be really bad, when they have less then 100! combined lvl 50s online during Peaktime. The ONLY solution BioWare can do now is to get us on Freedom Nadd. They let 18! servers merge with Freedom Nadd and let 3 servers stay in the dark, no information given.
Exactly. For this particular group of servers gathering data is no excuse. There is nowhere else they can put us, and if they do then they might as well just cancel all of our accounts theirself.

They are worried Tomb will have queues, but frankly all of us would gladly queue if it was a large pvp server.

Ansalem
06.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3025
For the love of God just finish off the last servers you are killing us with the wait. So much anxiety must devour cat!

Keymod
06.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3026
Quote: Originally Posted by mjmcooke View Post
He didn't Im on the Razor.
You have to be mad like i am. We are a dying server and they just ignore us and many others.
Buzzbrad - The Shadowlands From The Razor - Mercenary
DDE VIP

Leggomy
06.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3027
Quote: Originally Posted by kmufc View Post
How about you update the thread a bit more and let ppl know more information about there servers, ppl wouldn't be so upset if you keep them happy and give them more information, you just cant grasp this BW can you?

Jesus, you would think Bioware are MI5 with all the Secrecy
I honestly think they simply have no idea what to do next. It isnt secrecy what will they say? "We have no idea what we are doing guys you didnt know this by now?". Looks like now if you arent in the list you wont be for the weekend. Also why does Bioware need every staff in the company around to do transfers when triton has like 4 people working there including the janitor and they not only do them all the time but for free...

Nyhm
06.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3028
im really confused as to how the reasoning behind some of the transfer work.

For example:

I have 5 Characters on Zaalbar which are available to transfer to Harbringer.
And I have 1 character on 2 different servers that are available to transfer to my desired server Jung Ma.

If Jung Ma is availabel for me to transfer characters to, why cant I transfer from Zaalbar?

Nevermind, answer found:
Quote:
At this time, as part of the initial Character Transfer Service, you will only be able to transfer characters between selected servers of the same server type. Effectively this means transfers will be allowed as follows:
Between eligible PvE origin servers and eligible PvE destination servers
Between eligible PvP origin servers and eligible PvP destination servers
Between eligible RP PvE origin servers and eligible RP PvE destination servers
Between eligible RP PvP origin servers and eligible RP PvP destination servers

drosc
06.14.2012 , 01:11 PM | #3029
Quote: Originally Posted by Giolon View Post
I'm curious as to why Hyperspace Cannon still isn't on the list. 15-20 people on the Fleet at peak times doesn't cut it as as healthy population.
Agree hyperspace cannon needs some love
"The sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible."
―Boba Fett Officer in adrenaline recruiting more for 16 man OPS group check us out http://adrenaline-swtor.enjin.com/home

Karlos
06.14.2012 , 01:11 PM | #3030
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
If Dune Bantha turns out to be a Destination server.... I'll be even more disappointed.
Why would you be disappointed?