Favourite tacticals for concealment?

Eastiano

Currently using Acid Lash as well. I'm thinking Volatile Strike might be burstier for pvp, but Acid Lash will be better for sustained dmg in raids. It's fun thinking about the minor rotation adjustments to maintain the flechette DoT for Acid Lash tactical.

Loving scrapper ATM.

PS - Volatile Strike is the tac where your Bludgeon sets off your Blood Broiler and gives your next Back Blast an auto crit.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Currently using Acid Lash as well. I'm thinking Volatile Strike might be burstier for pvp, but Acid Lash will be better for sustained dmg in raids. It's fun thinking about the minor rotation adjustments to maintain the flechette DoT for Acid Lash tactical.

Loving scrapper ATM.

PS - Volatile Strike is the tac where your Bludgeon sets off your Blood Broiler and gives your next Back Blast an auto crit.

Yeah, I have both those. Been using Volatile strike to open from stealth in pvp and keybinding acid lash to vanish, equip and lay on the sustained dmg after initial burst.

I still need to practice a bit with it but its fun for 1v1's xd

I love acid lash. Right now only really have been pveing for the play as you want! Lol (I'm pvper mainly and coming out of retirement). I'm currently 305 gear and not auged but been soloing master mode red reaper for gear. I'm looking forward to testing and parsing once i get things set. I'm running the debiltator 4 piece and the tactician for alacrity (I think it's tactician set, the companion set). I'm not sure if I want the extra debilitate. So much to think about so many ways to build I love it.

I love acid lash. Right now only really have been pveing for the play as you want! Lol (I'm pvper mainly and coming out of retirement). I'm currently 305 gear and not auged but been soloing master mode red reaper for gear. I'm looking forward to testing and parsing once i get things set. I'm running the debiltator 4 piece and the tactician for alacrity (I think it's tactician set, the companion set). I'm not sure if I want the extra debilitate. So much to think about so many ways to build I love it.

Yeah it’s really nice to have a few different options depending on scenario or playstyle. I also recently got the cell burst one but haven’t really used it much although I imagine it’s great for trash mobs in ops and padding numbers in pvp dependent on what percentage of the spread, too much could be overpowered

Yeah it’s really nice to have a few different options depending on scenario or playstyle. I also recently got the cell burst one but haven’t really used it much although I imagine it’s great for trash mobs in ops and padding numbers in pvp dependent on what percentage of the spread, too much could be overpowered

Is Lipstick still in Ragequit...sorry to be off topic. I miss him. Although I am the one who has been gone.

Muggi says hey if he is!

Is Lipstick still in Ragequit...sorry to be off topic. I miss him. Although I am the one who has been gone.

Muggi says hey if he is!

Hmm, I’m not sure, although the guild has been super quiet for some time now 😌

I have tried a revival but had to take a break from the game due to rl stuffs, but the name seems familiar

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I have both those. Been using Volatile strike to open from stealth in PVP and keybinding acid lash to vanish:D, equip and lay on the sustained dmg after the initial burst.

I still need to practice a bit with it but its fun for 1v1's xd

This 100%!!!

Killed another OP is 306SB gear and he cried HAX after surviving/reflecting his burst.