New PvE Medicine Gearing? (possible option?)

lmSlash

My gear's mainly focused around Bant's 224 optimal stat setup for Medicine Operative. I'm no theorycrafter by any means, so if this appears totally wrong to anyone with proper number knowledge, feel free to take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

After transferring over an old operative to my current server, I found that he had some 198 gear left on him. I got to thinking, would it be beneficial to double stack 2-piece 198/224 setbonuses (for some fights at least)?

The only armorings I could come across were the 198 Glove Armoring and the 198 Chest Armoring. The difference in Endurance and Mastery is a bit large.

224 Chest and Glove Armorings (+186 Mastery and +159 endurance each)

vs.

198 Chest And Glove Armorings (+134 Mastery and +113 Endurance each)

This results in a total Mastery loss of 104 and a total Endurance loss of 92.

I figure this could be balanced out by 1-2 mastery augs and maybe some endurance crystals.

This would also result in a 3 second longer cooldown on Recuperative Nanotech/Kolto Cloud. I figure this build will be built more around single target damage rather than raid coverage, however.

The upside of this would be more frequent Kolto Injection autocrits, as well as the chance of a double-proc autocrit. (dramatic surge increase.)

I don't really see this as a uniform build, but it may help to make operatives a bit more bursty for fights with heavy spike damage...?

Question mark? Tell me what you think.

Edited by lmSlash